WEF/Young Global Leaders 2019
"The Forum of Young Global Leaders (YGLs) brings together enterprising, socially minded men and women under the age of 40...The goal of the YGL community is to fill an existing global gap, creating a sought-after peer network that allows each member to drive each other to do more and be more...The community creates experiences for next-generation leaders that help to enhance their skills, broaden their world view and drive innovative solutions.
The program functions as a way for the big oligarchs to come in contact and screen a younger generation of future leaders.
- Peter Buttigieg is a very spooky US politician. He was a prospective candidate in the US/2020 Presidential election. He is United States Secretary of Transportation since February 3, 2021.
- Matthew Guilford is Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Common Health, a part of the The Commons Project. Its digital health system to allow sharing of data about a person’s clinical history and status. "Sharing of COVID-19 test results and vaccination records is a natural role for CommonHealth."
- Yalda Hakim is an Australian/British broadcast journalist, news presenter, and documentary maker.
- Clare O'Neil is an Australian politician. In 2019 she was considered a frontrunner for the deputy leadership during the 2019 Australian Labor Party leadership election.
- Carlos Alvarado Quesada is the President of Costa Rica, in November 2021 the first country to mandate COVID-vaccines for children.
- Daniel Crenshaw - Congressman from Texas (R), 2nd District, United States Congress
- https://web.archive.org/web/20190702110138/https://www.younggloballeaders.org/new-class?utf8=✓®ion=a0Tb00000000DC9EAM#results saved via Archive.is