WEF/Young Global Leaders/2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Xavier Duportet is a genome architect and founder of Eligo Biotech, a company that combines gene editing and microbiome modification.
- Albert Rivera is a Bilderberger and former politician who was the leader of the Spanish party Citizens from its founding in 2006 until 2019.
- Marlène Schiappa is a French writer and politician, serving in the Castex government of President Emmanuel Macron.
- Leana Wen is an American physician and former President of Planned Parenthood. She distinguished herself during the COVID-19 deep event by zealously scapegoating the "unvaccinated".
- Jagmeet Singh is one of the many leading Canadian politicians that are Young Global Leaders.
- Alexander Soros, son of George Soros and Deputy Chair of the Open Society Foundations.
- Carol Yu Chinese broadcast journalist, columnist, television host and media executive.
8 of the 85 of the members already have pages here:
|Xavier Duportet||Genome architect and founder of Eligo Biotech|
|Albert Rivera Díaz||Spanish politician|
|Kaila Murnain||Australian politician picked as a YGL 2018. In 2019 resigned in disgrace after revelations of party donations from a Chinese billionaire.|
|Marlène Schiappa||French feminist writer and Minister in charge of Citizenship under President Emmanuel Macron|
|Jagmeet Singh||Canadian YGL politician|
|Leo Varadkar||After becoming Leader of Fine Gael in 2017 he was made a Young Global Leader and has attended at least two WEF AGMs|
|Leana Wen||Doctor who wants to make life "hard" for Americans who have not received a COVID-19 jab. World Economic Forum Young Leader 2018. Former Planned Parenthood President.|
|Carol Yu||Chinese broadcast journalist, columnist, television host and media executive. Selected a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum in 2018.|