George Floyd protests
|Date||May 2020 - Present|
|Interest of||Black Lives Matter|
|Description||Protests spread nationwide in the US after pictures of a sadistic murder by US police surfaced. (Ongoing)|
From June 2nd, 2020 on, protests spread nationwide in the US after pictures of a sadistic murder by US police surfaced. President Trump vowed to use the military if widespread violence wasn't quelled, as peaceful protesters just outside the White House gates were dispersed with tear gas.
Fireworks in big american cities
Apparently after the initial violent protests ended, fireworks at night started to appear in American cities. The size of the displays and intensity of the explosions are generally described far beyond what would be available to regular consumers. Some social media posts speculated that this is a targeted attack to disrupt the sleeping patterns of these neighborhoods, exhaust people and bring the protests to an end. The situation may be attributable to a bigger black market this year, since the manufacturers, who have ~75% of their yearly revenue around the 4th of July, are under duress in 2020 since a significant number of festivities are cancelled, but observations by social media commentators point toward some organisation of the distribution throughout the country.
Open Society Foundations funding enablers
George Soros' Open Society Foundations, has spent significant resources on putting people in place that play a supporting role in the protest movement. In addition to funding various Democrats in state and congressional races, Soros invested heavily in local elections. He specifically targeted district attorneys, who in the US make all the prosecutorial decisions on a local level. In 2018, he invested more than $2.7 million in DA races in California.
- District Attorney Diana Becton in Contra Costa County, California who described BLM as “an important civil rights cause that deserves all of our attention,” and insisted that “we must address the root and byproduct of systemic racism in our country,” was elected in 2018 thanks in no small part to $275,000 poured into her campaign by Soros.She later charged two Californians with ‘hate crime’ charges for painting over a Black Lives Matter mural outside the Contra Costa County courthouse.
- The campaign of Kim Gardner, the circuit attorney in St. Louis, Missouri since 2017, was financed by a Soros fund. She returned the favor almost immediately, playing a key role in the prosecution of Republican Governor Eric Greitens over alleged invasion of privacy. The case eventually imploded, but not before it served its purpose in forcing Greitens to resign. She also released every single person arrested during the George Floyd riots at the end of May 2020.
- Kim Foxx of Cook County, Illinois is another Soros-funded DA. She infamously tried to cover for actor Jussie Smollett after he staged a hate crime against himself in February 2019. Though Foxx dropped the charges, Smollett is now facing a special prosecutor.
- https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pasadena-seeks-to-crack-down-on-illegal-fireworks/ar-BB15RadN saved at Archive.is
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Brooklyn/comments/hd9kgl/some_suspect_the_fireworks_are_a_psyop_by_the/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is