|Alma mater||St Joseph's College (New York), University College Galway|
"Prior to joining EUROCONTROL, Eamonn Brennan was the Chief Executive of the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) where he was responsible for the provision of Air Traffic Management (ATM) services in Irish controlled airspace, aeronautical communications on the North Atlantic, and Air Traffic Control at the major Irish Airports, as well as the safety and security regulation of the Irish civil aviation industry. He has worked as a management and training consultant in London, Kuala Lumpur and South East Asia working on projects for the private sector, World Tourism Organisation and the European Commission amongst others.
Eamonn Brennan has held many leading roles in the Air Traffic Management industry during his career, including:
- Member of the Executive Board of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO) from 2005 to 2011 and served as Global Deputy Chairman and Chairman;
- Served as Chairman of the COOPANS Alliance Board (Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Ireland and Sweden) - fully harmonised ATM system;
- Board member of Aireon LLc. – space based Air Traffic Management surveillance partnership with Iridium (US) ENAV (Italy), NAV Canada, Naviair (Denmark) and Irish Aviation Authority;
- Board member and Chairman of Entry Point North - leading joint aviation training company between Denmark, Ireland and Sweden;
- Served as Chairman of EURCONTROL Air Navigation Services Board (ANSB);
- Member of Borealis Alliance Board – the industry‐wide partnership between 9 with northern European ANSPs;
- Project Director for the Airline Group’s successful bid for NATS shareholding.
Eamonn Brennan has over 35 years’ experience working across three continents, in over 25 countries, in both the public and private sector. He has played a central role in the development of aviation policy both in Ireland and abroad and has keenly supported the implementation of the Single European Sky programme, working closely with the EU, EC, EASA, EUROCONTROL and SESAR."
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2018||7 June 2018||10 June 2018||Italy|
Hotel Torino Lingotto Congress
|The 66th Bilderberg Meeting, in Turin, Italy, known for months in advance after an unprecedented leak by the Serbian government.|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|