Bilderberg meetings have had 2962 guests since their first meeting in 1954 (including 116 people "in attendance").
A few guests attend the Bilderberg, sometimes for only a short period, without a mention on the conference programme. As of December, these lists do not include such visitors.
These lists are currently under construction - some may be missing names, or even have extra names on
- An alphabetical list of all 2962 guests, and of the 40 who are known to have also attended Le Cercle:
- A lists of guests by nationality.
- A lists of guests by birth year.
- A lists of guests by #visits.
- A lists of guests by age.
As of 2019, Wikipedia was rejecting additions to their List of Bilderberg participants as unreliable even when they cited documents produced by the Bilderberg groups themselves (i.e. official guest lists). Their list as of 2019 had only a few hundred names and the carried a header warning that "This is a dynamic list and may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness.