| Wilbur Ross |
|Born||Wilbur Louis Ross Jr.|
Weehawken, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Xavier High School, Yale University, Harvard University|
Wilbur Ross is a multi-millionaire US financier.
Ross attended at the Xavier High School, a Jesuit led school for boys in New York City and studied at Yale and Harvard University. He is a member of Yale Key and at one point has been reported to be president of Kappa Beta Phi, a secret fraternity of Wall Street bankers.
Ross joined Rothschild Bank of New York in 1976. There he earned his estimated net worth of ~700 Million USD (for years it was reported to be 3 Billion or more). In 1990, as adviser to bondholders who financed Donald Trumps Taj Mahal Casino project, he brokered the deal that avoided Trumps bankruptcy filing.
He left office as Commerce Secretary in January 2021.
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2017||1 June 2017||4 June 2017||US|
|The 65th Bilderberg Meeting|
- http://www.thenewjournalatyale.com/2017/02/yale-men-cabinet/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.euromoney.com/article/b1320dw6rm2q4y/wilbur-ross-senior-managing-director-rothschild-newyork saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/30/us/wilbur-ross-fast-facts/index.html saved at Archive.is
- https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cabinet-wilbur-ross-kappa-beta-phi-2016-12 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/business/wilbur-ross-once-ushered-deal-for-trump-to-keep-taj/article_4090b1fa-f622-5a24-ba0a-567d6f1d757b.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is