| Wilbur Ross |
|Born||Wilbur Louis Ross Jr.|
Weehawken, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Xavier High School, Yale University, Harvard University|
Wilbur Ross is a multi-millionaire US financier.
Ross attended at the Xavier High School, a Jesuit led school for boys in New York City and studied at Yale and Harvard University. He is a member of Yale Key and at one point has been reported to be president of Kappa Beta Phi, a secret fraternity of Wall Street bankers.
Ross joined Rothschild Bank of New York in 1976. There he earned his estimated net worth of ~700 Million USD (for years it was reported to be 3 Billion or more). In 1990, as adviser to bondholders who financed Donald Trumps Taj Mahal Casino project, he brokered the deal that avoided Trumps bankruptcy filing.
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2017||1 June 2017||4 June 2017||US|
|The 65th Bilderberg Meeting|
- http://www.thenewjournalatyale.com/2017/02/yale-men-cabinet/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.euromoney.com/article/b1320dw6rm2q4y/wilbur-ross-senior-managing-director-rothschild-newyork saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/30/us/wilbur-ross-fast-facts/index.html saved at Archive.is
- https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cabinet-wilbur-ross-kappa-beta-phi-2016-12 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/business/wilbur-ross-once-ushered-deal-for-trump-to-keep-taj/article_4090b1fa-f622-5a24-ba0a-567d6f1d757b.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is