|All kinds of weapons are getting tested on "the enemy" in a theater of war and some in peace time on civilian population.|
Weapons testing means the testing of a new developed or improved weapon system on the battlefield. Some of the testing may be done by the laboratory or manufacturer, but in general, everything that is meant to be used in a theater of war needs to be probed, tested and checked under real life circumstances. Technologies that still are not openly acknowledged to exist, have been recognized by civilians or military personnel in foreign countries.
Theodore Shackley in his book: The Third Option describes a situation in which the agency retained a minimal capacity for covert action after budget cuts from the Reagan administration and could (still) provide:
Support for intelligence collection tasks where there exists a need to field-test equipment or new delivery techniques.
The Panama deception
Prof. Cecilio Simon (University of Panama):
We have testimony about combatants who died literally melted with their guns as the result of a laser. We know of automobiles that were cut in half by these lasers. Of atrocities committed by weapons that fire poison darts which produce massive bleeding.
Testimony of local people
What follows are accounts of people who were in the warzone during the american attack. Excerpted from: "This is the just cause - breaking the silence : testimony of the Panamanian people, resulting from the U.S.A. invasion"
Conversation with four witnesses from San Miguelitto (page 22):
W3 - [...] There where two helicopters attacking. We could see what looked like red rays being fired from the helicopters. This went on for about ten minutes. (the conversation goes on to explain that there were no military targets but houses of military officials) [...] they were fired straight from the helicopter at their target - like something from Star Wars, like they were laser rays. ... They were like red lights and made a sound ’wiin’ ’wiin’ and 'rree' 'rree', and then 'pum', hitting their target ... We were like one kilometer away, and we could see the rays and feel the heat from here.
Testimony by two doctors, Santa Tomas Hospital (page 25):
M1 - [...] they arrived with a weapon that shot 'laser-rays', using implosive bombs as well as explosive ... the technological difference was total and absolute.
Conversation with San Miguelito Witness (page 43):
[...] we heard comments being made by people*, that some people had been killed and their bodies burned, but that they had nut burned in fires, but rather they had been burned by some chemical substance [...] They say that the bodies were completely unrecognizable.
* from the rest of the text it is learned that these people were hospital workers
Doctors's testimony (page 48):
Yes, they used bullets that exploded inside and caused many, many injuries.
Report of Panama Red Cross - COCLE (page 49):
Medical personnel stated that the US army used new weaponry. It caught their attention a certain wound caused by a bullet or explosive that splintered much of the body, producing extensive bleeding. They stated that they didn't know how to deal with these wounds and that these wounded persons did from bleeding.
Laser weapons ("laser-beam weapons of war") are also mentioned in REPORT No. 121/18 of the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights from October 2018and other accounts from the region at the time.
The testing of weaponry that started in Panama was continued in the Gulf War.
In 2002 Reuters reported on the conclusions of the State Duma's international affairs and defense committee which: "expressed concern about the United States' program to develop a qualitatively new type of weapon" and that: "Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), the U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves,". In their appeal they raised the technical possibilities of Haarp and concluded that it will:
- "create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines"
- "provoke serious accidents in electricity networks"
- "have a negative impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions"
- causing interference, or even total disruption of communications over a very large portion of the earth
- keeping own communication alive while beeing able to disrupt everything else
- raising temperature of the ionosphere by hundreds of degrees
- large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection
- weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.
- earth's magnetic field could be decreased or disrupted at appropriate altitudes to modify or eliminate the magnetic field
If the program did indeed have a secret military component and more so, if this was it's core research purpose, then, like with project Azorian and the Glomar Explorer, the program was designed to have a very prominent public face for everybody to see and recognize and another secretive component behind classification as special access program (SAP). The Alaska installation was finally closed but it is thinkable that the research and testing is continued with smaller units around the globe that are not directly recognizable as such.
- Full article: Geoengineering
- Full article: Geoengineering
|Document:Operation Black Dog||article||2000||David Guyatt||The story of a US covert, airborne biological weapons attack on Iraq during the first US-Iraq war of 1990|
- The Third Option, page 136, Dell Publishing, 1988
- https://www.c-span.org/video/?467566-1/the-panama-deception ca. 41:15
- http://www.oas.org/en/iachr/decisions/2018/USPU10573-EN.pdf saved at Archive.org
- https://haitianalysis.blogspot.com/2018/12/us-must-pay-reparations-to-survivors-of.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp-duma.htm saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is