WEF/Young Global Leaders/2017
< WEF | Young Global Leaders(Redirected from WEF/Young Global Leaders 2017)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists the known WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2017 The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2016, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2018.
- Molly Crockett is an American neuroscientist who studies human morality, altruism and decision making. In 2015, she showed that drugs targeting serotonin and dopamine in the brain can change moral decision-making in healthy people.
- Richard Socher is Chief Scientist at Salesforce (important in the Covid-agenda) where he leads the company’s research efforts and works on bringing artificial intelligence solutions to Salesforce.
- Dr. Luhan Yang is the co-founder and chief scientific officer at eGenesis and later of Qihan Biotech, companies working to make xenotransplantation succeed, a medical procedure trying to engineer animal (especially pig) cells, tissues and organs for human transplantation.
- Feng Zhang - Scientist who played a central role in the development of optogenetics and CRISPR technologies.
Off list members
- Aja Brown
- Pavel Durov, founder of VKontakte and Telegram, was mentioned on the WEF website as a Young Global Leader in 2017, but is not listed the official Young Global Leaders membership directory.
6 of the 87 of the members already have pages here:
|Molly Crockett||neuroscientist who showed that drugs targeting serotonin and dopamine in the brain can change moral decision-making|
|Adam Kinzinger||YGL neoconservative US politician|
|Richard Socher||Chief Scientist at Salesforce|
|Luhan Yang||Scientist working on xenotransplantation, cross-species transplants. Berggruen Institute. World Economic Forum Young Leader.|
|Feng Zhang||Most well known for his central role in the development of optogenetics and CRISPR technologies.|