WEF/Young Global Leaders/2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Molly Crockett is an American neuroscientist who studies human morality, altruism and decision making. In 2015, she showed that drugs targeting serotonin and dopamine in the brain can change moral decision-making in healthy people.
- Richard Socher is Chief Scientist at Salesforce (important in the Covid-agenda) where he leads the company’s research efforts and works on bringing artificial intelligence solutions to Salesforce.
- Dr. Luhan Yang is the co-founder and chief scientific officer at eGenesis and later of Qihan Biotech, companies working to make xenotransplantation succeed, a medical procedure trying to engineer animal (especially pig) cells, tissues and organs for human transplantation.
- Feng Zhang - Scientist who played a central role in the development of optogenetics and CRISPR technologies.
Off list members
- Aja Brown
- Pavel Durov, founder of VKontakte and Telegram, was mentioned on the WEF website as a Young Global Leader in 2017, but is not listed the official Young Global Leaders membership directory.