WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists the known WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow of 1996. The previous year's cadre is listed at WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1995, the next as WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1997.
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1996 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the names.
- Marc Andreesen Founder of Silicon Valley venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
- Evan Bayh is a US deep state operative.
- Ana Botín is a Spanish financier and later executive chair of the Santander Group.
- Baltasar Garzón is a Spanish judge who was famous in the 1990s.
- Boris Jordan American billionaire businessman of Russian origins. His Renaissance Capital (founded in 1995) of companies have significant connections not only to the Russian government, but to the "usual-suspect" entities in the West including USAID, the Harvard Institute for International Development, and George Soros.
- Nathan Myhrvold - Chief Technology Officer at Microsoft who had "cozy ties with" Jeffrey Epstein, flew on the Lolita express and is named in the black book
- Johann Olav Koss - Norwegian former Olympian and national icon, turned businessman.
- Denis O'Brien is Ireland's richest native-born citizen.
- Franck Riboud is a French businessman. He was the chairman of Danone, and like his father, is a single Bilderberger.
- Adair Turner Chairman of the UK Financial Services Authority until its abolition in March 2013. Significant connections to George Soros.
12 of the 98 of the members already have pages here:
|Marc Andreesen||American entrepreneur, investor, and software engineer|
|François Baroin||French politician who attended the 2014 Bilderberg|
|Evan Bayh||US lawyer, lobbyist, and politician|
|Ana Botín||Head of Santander Group, who claimed that COVID-19 Vaccines are “the most effective 2021 economic policy.”|
|Jamie Dimon||"The Most Admired Banker In The World", Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996. Since 2005 head of JPMorgan Chase|
|Jodie Foster||Hollywood movie star. Had multiple stalkers who wanted to kill Ronald Reagan.|
|Boris Jordan||US businessman who struck it rich as minion in the privatization of Russian assets in the 1990s. Significant ties to George Soros and other deep state interest.|
|Johann Olav Koss||Norwegian Olympic champion. When attending 2006 Bilderberg conference he led a Canadian NGO.|
|Denis O'Brien||Billionaire single Bilderberger|
|Franck Riboud||Second generation Bilderberger businessman|
|Adair Turner||Front man for George Soros-initiatives.|