WEF/Global Leaders for Tomorrow/1996
The complete list of participants in the World Economic Forum's Global Leaders for Tomorrow program for the year 1996 has been removed from their website, but possible to find in archived form.  The WEF does not always publish all the names.
- Marc Andreesen Founder of Silicon Valley venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz.
- Evan Bayh is a US deep state operative.
- Ana Botín is a Spanish financier and later executive chair of the Santander Group.
- Baltasar Garzón is a Spanish judge who was famous in the 1990s.
- Boris Jordan American billionaire businessman of Russian origins. His Renaissance Capital (founded in 1995) of companies have significant connections not only to the Russian government, but to the "usual-suspect" entities in the West including USAID, the Harvard Institute for International Development, and George Soros.
- Johann Olav Koss - Norwegian former Olympian and national icon, turned businessman.
- Denis O'Brien is Ireland's richest native-born citizen.
- Franck Riboud is a French businessman. He was the chairman of Danone, and like his father, is a single Bilderberger.
- Adair Turner Chairman of the UK Financial Services Authority until its abolition in March 2013. Significant connections to George Soros.