Thomas Alexander Mair|
12 August 1963
|Supposed perpetrator of||Jo Cox/Murder|
Thomas "Tommy" Mair is a 52-year-old man with a history of mental health issues who was arrested on 16 June 2016 and charged with the murder of Jo Cox in Birstall, West Yorkshire.
Jon Rappoport suggests that Mair may have been a tool in a psyop run in order to motivate people to vote against a Brexit, an assassination paralleled by the 2003 killing of Anna Lindh by a "lone nut" in the run up to the Swedish vote about EU membership.
The Brexit connection has been assisted by media reports that on 18 June 2016, when Mair appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court he gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" and did not reply when asked to confirm his address and date of birth.
Tommy Mair has been identified as a supporter of the Springbok Club, an organisation that has in the past defended the white supremacist regime in apartheid-era South Africa who publish S.A Patriot magazine and Springbok Cyber Newsletter. The latest edition of the Springbok Club newsletter addresses the EU Referendum, outlining the case for Brexit:
- “On Thursday 23rd June 2016 all British voters will have the opportunity to vote on the future of their country. They can vote either to remain entrapped in the artificial and retrograde European Union, or to regain their sovereign independence.”
According to the Jewish Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a group that monitors hate crimes and racist activities in the US, Tommy Mair was also a supporter of the National Alliance (NA), a once-prominent neo-Nazi organisation in the United States. Receipts published by the SPLC appear to show Mair had literature detailing how to make homemade guns and bombs.
Far-right group Britain First released a statement on Thursday distancing itself from Tommy Mair after commercially-controlled media reports circulated he had shouted "(put) Britain first" during the attack on Cox. A witness has denied that he said this.
A senior member from the group, which has in the past spoken of a hatred of white left-wing politicians, said they “were as shocked as anyone” and the that suspect was “categorically not a member” of the group.
- "Thomas Mair: Man arrested in connection with Jo Cox attack was a 'loner' with 'history of mental health problems'"
- Burns, Janice (18 June 2016). "Murder of Jo Cox: The Suspect". The National. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- Withnall, Adam (16 June 2016). "Jo Cox shot: Man arrested after Labour MP shot and stabbed in Birstall, West Yorkshire – latest updates". Independent. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- Castle, Stephen (17 June 2016). "Thomas Mair, Suspect in Jo Cox Killing, Had History of Neo-Nazi Ties and Mental Illness". New York Times. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Stone, Jon (17 June 2016). "Jo Cox death: Alleged killer Tommy Mair 'bought gun-making manual from far-right neo-Nazi group'". The Independent. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "Jo Cox: British MP's alleged killer 'had neo-Nazi links'". ABC News. 17 June 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "Who is Tommy Mair". Daily Mirror. 17 June 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- Pidd, Helen (16 June 2016). "Suspect in Jo Cox's killing described as quiet, polite and reserved". Guardian. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "Jo Cox MP death: Thomas Mair in court on murder charge"
- "Jo Cox killing: Nazi regalia discovered at house of suspect"
- "Thomas Mair, alleged killer of British MP Jo Cox, was a longtime supporter of the neo-Nazi National Alliance"
- "Who Is Tommy Mair? Man Arrested Over Jo Cox Murder Linked To Far-Right Groups" He once purchased books on how to make weapons
|Born on||12 August 1963 +|
|Description||Depicted by corporate media as a "lone nut" killer of Jo Cox in the run up to the UK's EU referendum. +|
|Display born on||12 August 1963 +|
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Thomas_Mair.png +|
|Display lifespan||Born 12 August 1963 +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has birthPlace||Kilmarnock + and Scotland +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has fullPageName||Thomas Mair +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Thomas_Mair +|
|Has image2||File:Thomas_Mair.png +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has powerbase||http://www.powerbase.info/index.php/Thomas_Mair +|
|Has revisionSize||6,088 +|
|Has revisionUser||MaintenanceBot +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Mair_(assassin) +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Mair_(assassin) +|
|Is not stub||true +|
|ON constitutes||Lone nut +|