| Larry Romanoff |
(Businessman, Journalist, Historian)
|Interests|| • Covid-19|
Larry Romanoff is a retired management consultant and businessman. He has held senior executive positions in international consulting firms, and owned an international import-export business. He has been a visiting professor at Shanghai's Fudan University, presenting case studies in international affairs to senior EMBA classes.
Articles written by him, which were concerned with the possibility of “gene targeting” of the (Corona) virus, which in his view was having a disproportionately bad effect on Iranians, Italians and various Asian genotypes, have been mentioned in tweets by the spokesperson of the Chinese Foreign Ministry, Lijian Zhou.
A Document by Larry Romanoff
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)||Description|
|Document:COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US||Article||4 March 2020||2019 Military World Games|
|The varieties of COVID-19 in Iran and Italy have been sequenced and declared to have no part of the variety that infected China and must, by definition, have originated elsewhere.|
A Quote by Larry Romanoff
|1959||“A US Army operating manual from 1956 stated explicitly that biological and chemical warfare were an integral operating portion of US military strategy, were not restricted in any way, and that Congress had given the military “First Strike” authority on their use. In 1959, an attempt by Congress to remove this first-strike authority was defeated by the White House and bio-chemical weapons expenditures increased from $75 million to almost $350 million.”||2020|
- https://english.pravda.ru/author/larry_romanoff/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- (his article archive was not available at one point in May 2022) https://web.archive.org/web/20210109162646/https://www.globalresearch.ca/author/larry-romanoff
- http://seekingliberty.org/tag/larry-romanoff/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://canadianpatriot.org/2022/04/11/putting-the-shanghai-lockdown-into-context-china-sees-this-as-a-bioweapon/ saved at Archive.org
- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/18/chinese_foreign_ministry_spokesman_it_might_be_us_army_who_brought_the_epidemic_to_wuhan.html#! saved at Archive.org