| Jeff Bergner |
|Alma mater||Carleton College, Princeton University|
|Member of||German Marshall Fund, Le Cercle, Project for the New American Century|
Cercle attendee. Project for the New American Century. German Marshall Fund. Hudson Institute
Jeffrey Thomas Bergner is a spooky US foreign policy expert. He has several deep political connections, including having attended Le Cercle. He is connected to the Project for the New American Century and the German Marshall Fund.
He co-founded, Bergner, Bockorny, Castagnetti, Hawkins & Brain, Inc. and was president of it.
He is/was a senior transatlantic fellow of the German Marshall Fund.
- Trustee of the Asia Foundation;
- Board of directors Business Executives for National Security
- Hudson Institute Creative Works
Bergner was Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs from 2005 until July 2008.
Bergner was Policy Director of the Lugar for President Campaign, and Chief of Staff/Legislative Director, Senator Richard Lugar.
- 1981 - The Origin of Formalism in Social Science
- 1989 - The Taiwan Relations Act: A Decade of Implementation
- 1991 - The New Superpowers: Germany, Japan and the United States in the New World Order- co-editor with William Bader
- 2018 - The Vanishing Congress: Reflections on Politics in Washington
Deep Political connections
Events Participated in
|Le Cercle/1985 (Washington)||7 January 1985||10 January 1985||US|
|4 day meeting of Le Cercle in Washington exposed after Joel Van der Reijden discovered the attendee list for this conference and published it online in 2011|
|Le Cercle/1986 (Washington)||February 1986||March 1986||US|
|Le Cercle/1987 (Washington)||February 1986||March 1986||US|