Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Jana Hybášková |
|Born||26 June 1965|
|Party||European Democratic Party, European People's Party|
- 2006 - Appointed member of the Steering Committee of the World Movement for Democracy
- 2004 to date - Member of the European Parliament (EPP-ED) - Committee on Foreign Affairs, Head of Interparliamentary Delegation for relations with Israel, Member of the Euro-Mediterranean Parliamentary Assembly - Committee on Economic and Financial Issues, Social Affairs and Education, Member in the Subommittee on Security and Defence, substitute in the Delegation for relations with Iran and Committee on Budgets.
- 2004 - Running for European Parliament, as independent, nominated by European Democrats, for EPP – ED.
- 2002-2004 - Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the State of Kuwait and Qatar.
- 2001-2002 - Ambassador, Adviser to the State Secretary for the European Affairs to the Czech Republic.
- 1997-2001 - Ambassador of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Slovenia.
- 1991-1997 - Director of the Middle East and North Africa Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czechoslovak Federal Republic and the Czech Republic.
- 1990-1991 - started work with the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Department of the Middle East, desk-officer for Maher.
- European Friends of Israel – chairman of EP interparliamentary delegation for relations with Israel
- Democracy & Security International Conference
- Neocon Europe Jana Hybášková
Event Participated in
|Democracy & Security International Conference||5 June 2007||6 June 2007||Czech Republic|
- Press Release, personal webiste; press release indicates that she was a co-signatory of the item. 20 June 2007 (Accessed: 16 March 2008)
... more about "Jana Hybášková"