9-11/Israel did it/Dancing Israelis
|9-11/Israel did it/Dancing Israelis|
3 of the 5 "Dancing Israelis" on Israeli TV
|Membership||• Sivan Kurzberg|
• Paul Kurzberg
• Yaron Schmuel
• Oded Ellner
• Omer Marmari
|A group of 5 Israelis, including Mossad agents, who were "documenting" the 9-11 event under cover of Urban Moving Systems. Arrested on the day after suspicious behaviour.|
The 'Dancing Israelis' (referred to after their arrest by the FBI as the 'High Fivers') were a group of five Israelis spotted in Manhattan behaving suspiciously on 9/11. They were arrested the same day in a white van, and at least two of them were Mossad agents. They were detained for 70 days, subject to a lot of polygraph tests and then deported. A March 2002 story quotes an anonymous "former high-ranking American intelligence official" who stated that the FBI concluded that they were conducting surveillance and that their employer, Urban Moving Systems, was a Mossad front. Three of them later appeared on Israeli TV and confirmed that they were in New York City that morning "to document the event", wording cited in a 2002 report by ABC news.
|A video by James Corbett|
A New York resident referred to by ABC only as "Maria" reports that on the morning of 9/11, a neighbor called her shortly after the first plane hit the World Trade Center. She watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan through binoculars and three young men kneeling on the roof of a white 2000 Chevrolet van in the parking lot of her apartment building caught her attention since "they seemed to be taking a movie". Particularly suspicious she found the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know... They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange" and so she noted down the license number of their white van later revealed by FBI documents to be JRJ-13Y before passing it on to the FBI by phone.
James Perloff speculated that the group may have used a VHF transmitter to notify other operatives of the strikes on the towers.
The five men were detained by Sergeant Scott DeCarlo of the New Jersey Police Department around 4pm on September 11th. The police and FBI field agents became suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the 19 hijackers supposedly used), $4,700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told a New Jersey local paper, The Bergen Record, that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. According to the Jewish Weekly Forward the FBI later determined that at least two of the Israelis (Sivan Kurzberg and Paul Kurzberg) were agents of the Mossad.
ABC News 20/20 reported after these five Israelis were detained, that the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg told the officers: "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." They were held and interrogated, then released without charge. The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smoldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture.
One of the five Israelis had a ticket for Bangkok and was due to fly out on September 13.
Some redacted copies of relevant FBI documents were released in 2005. They reveal that the group were referred to internally by the FBI as the 'High Fivers'. A very detailed analysis was carried out by Take Our World Back. They conclude that the documents reveal an FBI 'investigation' that was "very similar to the NIST 'investigations' into the World Trade Center (WTC) buildings' collapses, in that the conclusion is politically motivated rather than evidence-based."
"Of the 76 pictures that were found on the cameras, the FBI has chosen to release only 14 heavily redacted versions which make it impossible to determine the expressions on each individual's face and also makes it impossible to tell what is going on in the background (i.e. are the Twin Towers burning?). It is also important to note that the FBI had previously declared that the photos had been destroyed in January 2014." Although the faces are redacted, they fit with the story that the men appeared to have had foreknowledge and seemed unworried about the event.
The New York Times described the group as "five young Israeli moving men", and reported that Oded Ellner and Omer Gavriel Marmari were deported to Israel on November 20th, and that the others were expected to be deported on 21st. It also recorded that Mr. Kurzberg's lawyer said he believed that US Attorney General John Ashcroft had to sign off on the release.
Three of the group later appeared on an Israeli talk show (with the other two in the audience). They denied being happy about the events of 9-11, and did not accept responsibility for the event, but made the enigmatic claim that they were in New York that morning "to document the event".
The group brought a lawsuit against the US government, which was thrown out.
- Video - Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11
- Video - Cheering Israelis 1
- Video - Cheering Israelis 2
2 of the 5 of the members already have pages here:
Event Participated in
|9-11/WTC7/Destruction||11 September 2001 17:20:52||11 September 2001 17:20:58||9-11/WTC7||Compared to the WTC Twin Towers, few people have seen video footage of the collapse of the 47-story WTC building 7, but the event was predicted and recorded by at least 3 TV networks and exactly resembles a controlled demolition. The event was subject to a news blackout by commercially controlled media for years afterwards, no mention of WTC7 was made in the 9/11 Commission's final report and Wikipedia has no separate page for this event.|
|Document:The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11||webpage||6 August 2011||The editor|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20030413184526/http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.03.15/news2.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20020802194310/http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html
- ↑ https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2005/08/321316.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b http://www.takeourworldback.com/dancingisraelisfbireport.htm saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b http://web.archive.org/web/20021003225412/http:/abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html
- ↑ https://jamesperloff.com/2017/08/31/conversations-with-an-airline-pilot-about-911/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://americanfreepress.net/9-11-cop-breaks-silence/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5s_VEmZd0 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.bollyn.com/9-11-archive-2008#article_13147 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b https://www.nytimes.com/2001/11/21/us/nation-challenged-detainees-dozens-israeli-jews-are-being-kept-federal-detention.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b https://www.infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://archive.org/stream/UrbanMovingSystems/1169683-001%20---%20303D-NY-C282820-Serial%20221%20---%20Section%201%20(1037768).pdf_djvu.txt
- ↑ From a Twitter user with the name DualCitiznPepe - http://archive.today/2019.05.12-155443/https://twitter.com/DualCitiznPepe - Whitney Webb wrote the first articles on the release soon thereafter
- ↑ http://viableopposition.blogspot.com/2019/11/israel-911-and-mysterious-dancing.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ FOIA Release of 9/11 Dancing Israelis thru the FBI / Uploaded by HonklerUnredacted / Description:Took a while but we got SOMETHING. Follow me on Twitter @DualCitiznPepe for updates on appeals to redactions.
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is