< COVID-19Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tom Tugendhat - Bilderberg/2019 - UK MP who in November 2020 floated the idea that COVID vaccination might be mandated for UK workers or travellers.
- Vittorio Colao - Bilderberg/2018 - leader of a special task force to handle "Phase 2" of the Italian Covid Task Force
- Dido Harding - Bilderberg/2016 - In charge of producing the failed NHSX app to surveil
- Christopher Liddell - Bilderberg/2017 - White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Andrew Liveris - Bilderberg/2012 - "Special Adviser" to the Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
- Matthew Pottinger - Bilderberg/2019 - White House Coronavirus Task Force
- John Bell - 2013 - Member of the UK Vaccine Task Force
- Mitchell Daniels - 2012 - Member of the Council on Foreign Relations's "Independent Task Force on Improving Pandemic Preparedness"
- Andrew Liveris - 2012 - "Special Adviser" to the Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission
|Australia/National COVID-19 Coordination Commission||The Australian government COVID-19 leadership|
|Switzerland/National COVID-19 Task Force|
|UK Vaccine Task Force|
|White House Coronavirus Task Force|
|David Malcolm Nott||“This disease is so virulent, it's so dangerous and so pathogenic, it causes such high mortality... If you look at David Miliband and you look at his International Rescue Committee. He did some modelling based on the Imperial College London at WHO and in 34 fragile countries he has shown that in the next few weeks if we don't do anything, 500 million or one billion people will become infected and of that 3 million will possibly die... This is a global problem, and we're really all in our little countries dealing with the problems on our own... not our country but other countries are making huge mistakes... What we really really need is a global pandemic executive perhaps which can go to every country in this world and say look, we have learned from this pandemic. We know how to deal with it. We know what the problems are. [Led by who?] Led by David Miliband, without a shadow of a doubt. We've got somebody who is a respectful statesman, politician, had an enormous track record, and he needs to be in charge of it.”||David Malcolm Nott||May 2020|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|