WEF/Young Global Leaders/2006
< WEF | Young Global LeadersJump to navigation Jump to search
These are the WEF/Young Global Leaders for 2006. The WEF doesn't always publish all the names of the candidates. The previous year's cadre is listed as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2005, the following as WEF/Young Global Leaders 2007.
- Eugenio Burzaco, Argentinian politically connected spook with plenty of shady dealings.
- Shami Chakrabarti, later Baroness Chakrabarti, is a barrister involved in human rights who was appointed Shadow Attorney General by Jeremy Corbyn.
- Justin Forsyth is a former Special Adviser to Prime Ministers Tony Blair and Gordon Brown.
- Saif al-Islam Gaddafi is the second son of late Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. Attended at a time when the West was faking rapprochement. Unlike his father, still alive as of 2022.
- Charmian Gooch co-founder and board member of the NGO Global Witness, sponsored by Open Society Foundations and the National Endowment for Democracy.
- Sergei Guriev is a Russian economist, a professor of economics living in France who attended the 2015 Bilderberg
- Joe Hockey is an Australian politician and diplomat. Even with getting a push from the right place, he never made it to the top.
- Johann Olav Koss, Norwegian Olympian turned businessman who attended the 2006 Bilderberg
- Ivan Krastev is a protegé of George Soros who attended the 2019 Bilderberg
- Corinna Lathan - Co-Founder of AnthroTronix, Inc., a biomedical research and development company. Worked extensively with the US military and DARPA.
- Irshad Manji - hyped as the " 'new face of Islam" in the 2000s. Attended the 2005 Bilderberg
- Joshua Cooper Ramo is vice chairman and co-chief executive of Kissinger Associates.
- Chris Tucker, Hollywood actor and friend of both Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton.
15 of the 165 of the participants already have pages here:
|Debo Adesina||WEF editor|
|Eugenio Burzaco||Argentinian politically connected spook with a large amount of dodgy dealings. WEF Young Global Leader 2006|
|Shami Chakrabarti||Interestingly connected UK lawyer who was a long time director of Liberty, a UK civil liberties advocacy organisation.|
|Scott Freidheim||Managing partner of Freidheim Capital. WEF/Young Global Leaders 2006. Council on Foreign Relations. Chatham House.|
|Saif al-Islam Gaddafi|
|Charmian Gooch||Co-founder of the George Soros-funded NGO Global Witness|
|Sergei Guriev||Russian born but working in France, Single Bilderberg banker economist|
|Joe Hockey||Australian politician and diplomat|
|Khairy Jamaluddin||"Success of vaccination drive ensures 98% of Covid-19 cases are mild"|
|Johann Olav Koss||Norwegian Olympic champion. When attending 2006 Bilderberg conference he led a Canadian NGO.|
|Ivan Krastev||George Soros protegé|
|Irshad Manji||Bilderberg 2005. WEF/Young Global Leaders 2006, Muslim du jour in the 2000s.|
|Tohá Morales||Mayor of the Chilean capital Santiago 2012-2016|
|Joshua Cooper Ramo||Kissinger protegé|
|Chris Tucker||US comedian and actor, YGL, flew the Lolita Express|