| Sir William Blair |
(Judge, Lawyer, professor)
|Born||William James Lynton Blair|
31 March 1950
|Alma mater||Oxford University/Balliol College, Inns of Court School of Law|
|Parents|| • Leo Blair|
• Hazel Corscadden
In March 2016, adjourning a case in London’s High Court over the leadership claims of two rival heads of the Libyan Investment Authority, which controls Libya’s $67 billion sovereign wealth fund, Judge Blair declared it would be premature to rule while moves were afoot to form a Government of National Accord in Libya.
In 2018, he was appointed to sit part-time as a Deputy Judge of the High Court of Hong Kong
- "Mr Justice Blair"
- Dyer, Clare (2007-02-17). "Blair's brainy brother, in law". London: The Guardian.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- "Spare a Thought for Libya’s $67 Billion Wealth Fund"
- "LIA leadership case adjourned, judge says premature to rule"
- "High Court: Retirement of the Honourable Sir William James Lynton Blair".Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "plain text").
- "Sir William Blair appointed as Professor of Financial Law and Ethics at Queen Mary"
- "G.N. 1375" Hong Kong Government Gazette (No. 9, Vol. 22, 2 March 2018)