Voz de Aztlan
La Voz de Aztlan ("The Voice of Aztlán") was an advocacy website purportedly reflecting opinion on behalf of Mexican and Mexican-Americans in the Southwestern United States and in Mexico. The website publishes news articles, commentary, and opinion pieces on immigration, the US-Mexico border and the anti-illegal immigration movement. By other accounts it is part of a secessionist movement from Mexico.
The website's publisher is Hector Carreon, a "graduate in Civil Engineering from California State University at Long Beach where he was a founding member of the Society of Mexican-American Engineers and Scientists (MAES)." According to the website, Carreon is a veteran of the Vietnam War, having served in the U.S Army's 2nd Armored Division, and is also "a graduate of the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund's Advanced Leadership Program" He, according to the ADL, heads the Nation of Aztlán (a separatist movement in northern Mexico) which was formed in the early 1990s; he is also a former member of the Brown Berets.
According to the Anti-Defamation League, La Voz de Aztlán is published by the Nation of Aztlán, a group it labels as "antisemitic". However, the publisher of La Voz de Aztlán has denied having "any leadership position within the Nation of Aztlan."
The SPLC and the Anti-Defamation League label Voz de Aztlán as antisemitic. Voz de Aztlán editorials contain statements in which both organizations have interpreted as anti-semitic, such as "The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the western world media".
A document sourced from Voz de Aztlan
|Document:Zionist Terrorists Released by Mexican Attorney General||article||2001 Mexican legislative assembly attack|
Saar Noam Ben Zvi
Salvador Guersson Smecke
|15 October 2001||Ernesto Cienfuegos||A rare English language article on the penetration of the Mexican Assembly building by two heavily armed Israeli and Zionist gunmen - and their release without charge or apparent investigation just two days later.|
- https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/2502413/posts saved at Archive.org
- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/editorial-no-place-for-reconquista saved at Archive.org
- bottom of the page - http://web.archive.org/web/20121003211236/http://aztlan.net/cuacua8.htm
- https://enacademic.com/dic.nsf/enwiki/1090512 saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/1582 saved at Archive.org
- https://www.conspiracyarchive.com/2014/03/06/the-ruling-class-sponsored-race-war/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Backgrounder: Nation of Aztlan / Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism quote: "The NOA has posted numerous anti-Semitic articles and editorials on its Web site, La Voz de Aztlan."
- Carreón, Hector (2001-11-19). ""Sons of the Covenant" Defame La Voz de Aztlan". La Voz de Aztlán. Aztlán Communications Network. Retrieved 2007-07-24.
La Voz de Aztlan is a news publication. The Nation of Aztlan is a separate group with an independent leadership. The publisher of La Voz de Aztlan does not hold any leadership position within the Nation of Aztlan.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "Scribunto"). It is a fairly typical ADL hatchet-job