|Headquarters||Hook, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom|
|UK provider of public services in six sectors: Health, Transport, Justice, Immigration, Defence, and Citizens Services.|
Serco Group plc is a provider of public services with head quarters based at Hook in Hampshire and operates in six sectors of public service provision: Health, Transport, Justice, Immigration, Defence, and Citizens Services.
Serco is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index and operates in Continental Europe, the Middle East, the Asia Pacific region and North America, but the majority of its turnover comes from the UK.
"In July 2019, months before the COVID pandemic, Gates bought 3.7M shares of Serco, a military contractor with U.S. and UK government contracts to track and trace pandemic infections and vaccine compliance."
Serco was contracted by the Government of Western Australia to operate the Centre for National Resilience Perth, a mandatory COVID-19 quarantine camp in the Bullsbrook suburb of Perth, Australia.
Power of arrest
In September 2017, it was announced that G4S and Serco – the same two companies who were stripped of contracts for tagging prisoners because a Serious Fraud Office investigation revealed they were charging for tagging people who didn’t exist – are going to be trusted with the handcuffs by the Tory government and allowed the power of arrest.
Serco makes money from open borders and is contracted by the UK/Home Office to deal with asylum seekers and illegal migrants.
Their website states:
"We are looking for landlords, investors and agents with properties available in the north west, Midlands or east of England. All types of properties are required.
"Serco provides asylum accommodation and support services in the north west of England, the Midlands, and the east of England. Our purpose is the provision of accommodation, transportation and subsistence payments for asylum seekers while their claims are being processed.
"We are responsible for over 30,000 asylum seekers in an ever-growing portfolio of more than 6,000 properties. Our operating model is based on leasing properties from a wide network of landlords, investors and agents with Serco acting as a tenant."
|Document:The Freedom of Courage||blog post||1 October 2017||Craig Murray||When you see the right wing Establishment worldwide, plus the entire mainstream media, united against ordinary people as we see today in Catalonia, it's a no-brainer which side you should be on.|
- ↑ http://washingtontechnology.com/Articles/2008/12/30/Serco-wraps-up-SI-International-buy.aspx
- ↑ https://www.globalresearch.ca/digital-vaccine-passports-yes-bill-gates-said-that-heres-the-proof/5732156
- ↑ Raphael, A. (2022, August 21). Taxpayers to fork out $13m for empty quarantine facility in Western Australia. News.com.au. http://archive.today/2023.05.12-235258/https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/taxpayers-to-fork-out-13m-for-empty-quarantine-facility-in-western-australia/news-story/5ee59b87e85c62ebb55496afeaa9ff83
- ↑ "Fraud squad launches criminal probe into G4S and Serco billing"
- ↑ "Tories to give private firms like G4S and Serco POWERS TO ARREST people in shocking £290m privatisation deal"
- ↑ https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/serco-wooing-landlords-put-asylum-7896349
- ↑ https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/perks-serco-offering-help-house-25692037
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here