Oxford University/Linacre College
| Oxford University/Linacre College |
|Small Oxford college with some deep state operatives|
Linacre College is a constituent college of the University of Oxford in the UK whose members comprise approximately 50 fellows and 550 postgraduate students.
Linacre is a diverse college in terms of both the international composition of its members (the majority of whom are from outside the UK and represent 133 countries), as well as the disciplines studied. The college has a strong environmental ethos and has gained a reputation as the 'green' college of Oxford through a number of environmental initiatives over the years including an official sustainability policy.
Linacre runs two major public lectures each year:
Linacre Lectures on the Environment
Throughout its history the college has run an annual series of Linacre Lectures open to non-members, the first of which were given by Brian Aldiss, Robert Graves and Isaiah Berlin. Since 1991 these public lectures have focused on environmental challenges.
- 2017: John Knox, "Global Threats to Environmental Human Rights Defenders".
- 2014: Michael Oppenheimer, "Migration, Interconnection, Conflict: Emergent Issues and Indirect Impacts in IPCC’s Fifth Assessment"
- 2013: Mike Gidney, David Heath, and Gordon McGranahan on "Food Security and Sustainability"
- 2012: Carl Folke, Robert Costanza, and others on "Environmental Governance and Resilience"
- 2011: Lester R. Brown, Paul Ekins, and others on "Riding the Perfect Storm"
Tanner Lectures on Human Values
- 2019: Strobe Talbott, "A President for Dark Times: the Age of Reason Meets the Age of Trump".
- 2018: Abhijit Banerjee and Esther Duflo, "Economics for the Human Race".
- 2017: George F. R. Ellis, "On the Origin and Nature of Values".
- 2016: Shirley Williams, "The Value of Europe and European Values".
- 2015: Peter Singer, "From Moral Neutrality to Effective Altruism: The Changing Scope and Significance of Moral Philosophy".
- 2014: Shami Chakrabarti, "Human Rights as Human Values".
- 2013: Michael Ignatieff, "Representation and Responsibility: Ethics and Public Office".
Alumni on Wikispooks
|Carolyn Browne||19 October 1958||UK||Diplomat||British diplomat with interest in weapons of mass destruction|
Deep state functionary
|Academic used by the UK deep state to create frightening epidemiological models. In 2020 his group promoted the UK COVID Lockdown. Resigned from the SAGE after breaking the lockdown rules.|
|David Kelly||14 May 1944||17 July 2003||UK||Whistleblower||Dr David Kelly, a UN weapons inspector who died in highly suspicious circumstances|
|P. Michael McKinley||January 1954||US||Diplomat||Career US diplomat. Ambassador to a number of countries of deep state interest. Part of the organized resignation campaign against Donald Trump|
|Ronald Olson||9 July 1941||US||Lawyer|
Deep state operative
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/news/linacre-sustainable-college
- ↑ https://talks.ox.ac.uk/talks/series/id/a2383ced-c144-44db-8484-331e74ecba67?show_all=true
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/2017-linacre-lecture
- ↑ http://d307gmaoxpdmsg.cloudfront.net/collegeaccounts1314/Linacre.pdf
- ↑ a b https://web.archive.org/web/20140618061438/http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/About/events/LinacreLectures
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20150610222254/http://www.eci.ox.ac.uk/news/events/linacre11/
- ↑ https://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/tanner-lecture-human-values-2019
- ↑ https://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/2018-tanner-lecture-human-values
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/2017-tanner-lecture
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/news/2016-tanner-lecture-human-value
- ↑ https://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/news/tanner-lecture-2015
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/tanner-lecture-201
- ↑ http://www.linacre.ox.ac.uk/about/events/tanner-lecture-2013