|Born||27 November 1946|
|Wikipedia page||Kim Howells|
On the Middle East Howells is one of the most quoted politicians in the UK government.
According to the Guardian, he "shocked UK diplomats" when he told the Jerusalem Post that 'rocket and artillery attacks on the Gaza Strip were a "measured" and "proportionate" response to Palestinian mortar attacks on Israel'. This at a time when 'British diplomats were lodging complaints over dozens of attacks on Gaza that destroyed schools and homes and the use of sonic booms to intimidate Palestinian civilians'.
- July 2007: Minister of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office of the United Kingdom
- 2003 - June 2007: Junior Foreign Office Minister, looking after Africa, Asia and the UN. (replaced by Mark Malloch Brown).
- 2005 - Present: Minister of State at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Present: Minister for the Middle East
- Labour Friends of Israel – former chairman
- Stuart Jeffries, 'I am not a fuddy duddy', The Guardian, 17 January 2003.
- Chris McGreal, Foreign Office 'unrelentingly pro-Palestinian' says Israel, The Guardian, 26 November 2005.
- Darfur, Somalia high on Security Council agenda as members hold historic summit on peace, security in Africa, ReliefWeb, 25 Sep 2007 (Accessed: 27 September 2007)
|Born on||27 November 1946 +|
|Constitutes||Diplomat +, Politician +, Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs +, Minister of State for Education +, Minister of State for Transport + and Parliamentary Undersecretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport +|
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display lifespan||Born 27 November 1946 +|
|Has fullPageName||Kim Howells +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Kim_Howells +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||2,346 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has wikipediaPage||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Howells +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Howells +|
"Has subobject" is a predefined property representing a container construct that allows to accumulate property-value assignments similar to that of a normal wiki page.
|Kim Howells +, Kim Howells +, Kim Howells + and Kim Howells +|