| Jennifer Arcuri |
Jennifer Arcuri began her career as Radio Disney DJ "Razzle Dazz" at the Walt Disney Company, according to her profile on IMDb. She then delved into cinema and produced and directed short film "La Valise" in 2008, which was part of the Short Film Showcase at the Cannes Film Festival.
Close friends with Boris Johnson
It has been reported she and the prime minister are close friends. Boris Johnson is believed to have delivered a keynote speech at Innotech's first summit in 2012, when Arcuri was 27, and he appeared at other events since then.
It's alleged that Johnson regularly visited Ms Arcuri at her flat in Shoreditch, east London, when he was Mayor of London between 2008 and 2016.
The owner of the building told The Sunday Times she referred to him as "one of her best friends".
Her home reportedly featured a dancing pole in the living room.
On 3 October 2019, the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan launched an investigation into claims of conflict of interest against Johnson to be conducted by the chief counsel to the London Fire Brigade, Kathryn Robinson. Speaking on LBC radio, Sadiq Khan said the inquiry will focus on claims that Johnson had failed to declare an interest when his promotional agency, London & Partners, awarded Jennifer Arcuri’s firm £11,500 in sponsorship. It gave her a place on international trade missions despite failing to meet the eligibility criteria. Khan said the investigation was “absolutely not” concerned with how Johnson conducted his personal life:
- “I can’t be the judge and jury. I saw a Sunday newspaper containing allegations against Boris Johnson. They are serious allegations. It would be improper for me as a Labour mayor, taking over from Boris Johnson, to investigate these allegations.
- “What I did was I asked to my chief of staff to ask a separate official, from the London Fire Brigade, to look into this.”
Khan rejected Johnson’s suggestion that the inquiry was “politically motivated”, insisting he would have launched a similar investigation if the same kind of allegations had been made against the former Labour mayor Ken Livingstone:
- “I’m quite clear and comfortable that we’ve been impartial and straight in relation to this.”
- "Men just trip over themselves in front of me. They fall in love with me in about 10 minutes … because I know what to say. I make men trip over their dicks. That’s what happens. They go insane around me. They’ve been doing it for years. It’s just what happens.”
- “I had the best fucking flat in east London. The reason why Boris would stop over was because of the clusterfuck of emails. And he was like, ‘Jen, what the fuck’s a Google hangout? Where are you at three o’clock, I can, you know, stop over.’”
|Document:An Unpopular Article||Wikispooks Page||1 October 2019||Craig Murray||Throwing the kitchen sink of accusations against Boris Johnson obscures with chaff the allegations of real wrongdoing, like directing public funds and assistance to the company of a woman with whom he was in a sexual relationship. That should be investigated.|
- "Jennifer Arcuri on Twitter"
- "Who is Jennifer Arcuri? Boris Johnson’s American ex-model ‘lover’"
- "Ex-aide says Johnson asked for Arcuri to be allowed on trade trip"
- "Boris Johnson's 'pal' claims 'men fall over themselves to sleep with me in minutes'"
- "Jennifer Arcuri came late to the party. But the Johnson franchise is unthinkable without her now"