Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||6 March 1965|
On 8 November 2019, Craig Murray tweeted:
- "Yet BBC still claim that massive airtime given this Tory trade envoy to say 'vote Johnson' does not count against the Conservatives in calculating election coverage balance."
Chris Williamson MP
- "He is certainly no loss. His frequent ill-tempered outbursts were an embarrassment to the Labour Party.
- "His disdain for grassroots members was palpable as was his contempt for Labour’s progressive policy programme that secured the party’s biggest increase in vote share since 1945.
- "The truth is he fought the last election under false pretences, using the Labour brand to get re-elected.
- "Another positive thing about his departure is that Labour Party members in Dudley North can now select a candidate who will work with them to fight for Dudley, rather than fighting against them.
- "For Austin to salvage any shred of credibility he must resign as an MP and fight a by-election in his Dudley North constituency, but in view of his obvious contempt for democracy over the last three and a half years I think he’s unlikely to do so."
- "Labour MP Ian Austin quits party: I can't ask people to make Corbyn PM"
- "General Election 2019: Voters should back Johnson - ex Labour MP"
- "Tories paying to push anti-Corbyn interview with ex-Labour MP Ian Austin to voters"
- "Craig Murray criticises BBC bias towards Tories"
- "Williamson on Austin: 'certainly no loss and has contempt for democracy'”
... more about "Ian Austin"