Not to be confused with the "Independent Police Complaints Commission", a now defunct group interested in complaints about the UK police.
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is an intergovernmental body of the United Nations that is dedicated to providing information relevant to understanding the scientific basis of the risk of human-induced climate change.
Vincent Richard Gray, who was an "Expert Reviewer" for the IPCC, called for the agency to be abolished; claiming it was “fundamentally corrupt” and that significant parts of the work of the IPCC (data collection, scientific methods employed) were unsound and that the IPCC resisted all efforts to try to discuss or rectify these problems.
“The globe is warming because of increasing greenhouse gas emissions
No evidence is presented to justify this conclusion. There are “projections” of computer models but these are not predictions, they are merely the results of assumptions made in the model. No “projected” result has ever been successfully related to an actual change in the climate.”
Vincent Richard Gray 
|Document:Climategate its the heat source stupid||Commentary|
|Document:People and Data Cherry-Picked For the IPCC Political Agenda||article||20 April 2014||Tim Ball||A cogent critique of the UN IPCC personnel and methodology designed to suborn and harness science to a clearly political agenda. Written by a Doyen of climate science and author of the book "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science".|
|File:Climategate-emails.pdf||article||March 2010||John Costella|
|File:IPCC AR5 ZODS.zip||report||January 2011||Unknown|
|New Climate Reality, New Media||Article||10 August 2021||Mike Small||Call out the worst of columnists and publications spouting writing that is clearly against the common good and against humanity’s future. A weekly prize for the worst culprits. Naming and shaming disinformation and sponsored propaganda.|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100611050451/http://nzclimatescience.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=155&Itemid=1
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.02.25-201351/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_R._Gray
- ↑ http://archive.today/2013.12.09-222913/http://www.financialpost.com/story.html?id=55387187-4d06-446f-9f4f-c2397d155a32
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2013/09/20/the-palpable-politicization-of-science-by-global-warming-alarmists/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/feb/09/hockey-stick-graph-ipcc-report
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/climate-change-for-18-years-an-orchestrated-litany-of-lies
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|