Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Giorgia Meloni |
|Born||15 January 1977|
|Party||Brothers of Italy|
Giorgia Meloni is an Italian politician who has served as Prime Minister of Italy since 2022. Her party won the most seats in the 2022 general election. She was threatened by Ursula von der Leyen and offers "constructive dialogue with Russia".
A working class Roman woman and mother of one.
|Giorgia Meloni “For God, Country & Family!"|
Giorgia Meloni has been a member of parliament since 2006.
|Giorgia Meloni Exposes How France Exploits African Countries|
In November 2022, she criticised France for their exploitation of former French colonies in Africa. She singled out the CFA franc, as the way French banks profit from the young children working in gold mines in Burkina Faso.
- ↑ https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/26/who-is-giorgia-meloni-the-far-right-candidate-set-to-be-italys-pm-17449122/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63042305m
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1673704/EU-news-ursula-von-der-leyen-italy-brothers-of-italy-far-right-wing-vn
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/sep/26/italy-election-result-giorgia-meloni-brothers-of-italy-far-right?page=with:block-63316c4b8f0891514fe7c681
- ↑ https://uk.news.yahoo.com/giorgia-meloni-italy-far-leader-093922262.html
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11448161/Italian-PM-Giorgia-Meloni-slams-France-forcing-Burkina-Faso-hand-50-imports.html