WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE
07:47 Monday 12 September 2022
Please click "New section" above to leave any new message, and please sign your message (just type ~~~~).
If you leave a message here, I will reply here unless you ask me to reply elsewhere, to make discussions easier to read.
If you reply to a message here, please indent (start the line with ":"), and sign your message.
If you are discussing any particular page, please provide a link to it - it makes life easier for me and anyone else seeing this page.
Welcome to Wikispooks!
We're glad you came. There's lots to do.
The Community portal is probably the best place to start for new users. To add a Wikispooks search facility to your browser, go here. If you've got a topic you're itching to write about, just dive in. If you're not sure where to start, you can introduce yourself by editing either this page or your user page. Peter P (talk) 19:42, 3 August 2016 (IST)
- I'm sorry it's been so long. I don't remember what the conversation was about that your reply above refers to. Also, after going to all the effort to create good articles about Pearse and Tom, then them demanding it be taken down, then them treating me like shit - I went into depression for a few weeks.
- If you want the deleted InfoGalactic articles I still have them. To be honest, Wikispooks is incredibly slow. I'm not a journalist, reporter, etc. but I hate globalists, corruption, etc. so I don't have as much to offer as far as original content. I prefer IG because I'm familiar with the Wikipedia format which InfoGalactic uses, and is not censored like WP, and they have the massive architecture of WP so a link will go to that article (even if outdated). Still I like Wikispooks. I just wish it was faster.
- ~ JasonCarswell (talk) 04:08, 23 July 2017 (IST)
- Template:Ping:Robin I wonder what happened in the news to make folks curious again. (I have been out of the loop for the last couple/few weeks. Before that I overdosed on trying to keep up.) If I knew it'd get that much attention I would have tried harder, though I wouldn't change too much. All I did was list some things, a couple insights, and kinda mirrored DuckDuckGo results.
- If anything, this solidifies my strong belief that sometimes people just want aggregated lists. From there they can fork off on their own in pursuit of knowledge to make up their own conclusions. I have several ideas about how we might streamline/improve lists here.
- You showed me a link like this before. It didn't work for me then as now. I was hoping it would be a graph or something. Maybe I'm doing it wrong or need a plugin? ~ JasonCarswell (talk) 18:48, 31 December 2019 (UTC)
- Template:Ping:Robin I don't see anything like that. I opened another browser copypasted the address and found it. Brave blocks things, though I usually don't notice.
- Fascinating to see the traffic. Thrilling actually. Very curious what people seek. What does "w" indicate? I would have thought he'd be old news by now, as with some of the other stuff. What does bounce rate and exit rate mean?
The UK/VIPaedophile page.
Hi Jason. Your WS contributions are welcome so please don't take my strictures on Talk:UK/VIPaedophile personally. However, I have had lots of experience of legal (and other) threats over the 10 years of this site's operations and so have developed something of a nose for them - so-to-speak. This one is a doozy and needs urgent attention. --Peter (talk) 08:02, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- I have Created a stub page for the ICLCJ to mitigate the urgency of this matter, but the UK/VIPaedophile#Elizabeth Windsor entry on the page still needs urgent reworking to remove the misleading pretentiousness. I'll leave that to you for now. --Peter (talk) 09:30, 6 January 2020 (UTC)
- Template:Ping:Peter Thanks for the double and triple checking. All your comments are welcome and valued. The content I'm importing from Infogalactic.com/info/Pedophocracy and the 2 lists of Acknowledged & Alleged are far from complete nor close to bulletproof. I tried to find decent sources (not just blog, chat, or forum nonsense) or provide a DuckDuckGo search that proves I'm not just making it up. I tweaked that page a bit, including the Queen. I need to learn a bit more about the WS data base and page structure and templates, etc before I really dive in and import more content I have on InfoGalactic. ~ JasonCarswell (talk) 21:50, 11 January 2020 (UTC)
Please note that there is a reason why the Categories on this site are in such a poor state of repair; they have been undergoing a slow process of demolition for several years, since they are less functional that the SMW magic. Accordingly, please don't put more things in categories, and just make ordinary pages instead of new category pages.
Judicious use of allows the same functionality, and that's just one parameter. I'll illustrate my point if you want to see what I mean. I appreciate that it may require some learning (I hope not too much) since you're used to categories, but it's a much better long term prospect since SMW stuff is both more maintainable and offers a richer functionality.
- Template:Ping:Robin Sadly I'm manic depressive, so much of my time is just enduring it on YouTube and SaidIt the best I can until I can actually take on my too many projects. I'm also determined to finish my "epic" subversive story by September if I can. Funny thing is that I stumbled onto the mess that is "categories" and thought, hey, I can and have done that before, even in my down time fueled by my OCD, without having to do research etc. I was waiting for the next chat to ask you about it, but this is better. If you want to abandon it I understand. If you want to let me try to repair it, while learning about all the WS pages, and their content, etc etc etc - then maybe it's worth salvaging. It might mess up your site stats though while I'm doing it (ie. recent edits, traffic, etc). Among the pros are users familiar with it on Wikipedia etc. Of course, learning a new system is also good for me. Lemme know. ~ JasonCarswell (talk) 19:05, 2 April 2020 (UTC)
I just added Wikispooks:Standardisation#Whitespace to clarify about whitespace in templates. We are still inconsistent, but the main point is that a clear and predictable source standard can help search & replace operations (yesterday I had a brainwave and added about 20 descriptions in one go by replacing "|Description=" with "|description="), but lined up '=' marks just looks cool. -- Robin (talk) 19:16, 27 November 2021 (UTC)