Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Diogo Salvi|
|Alma mater||Universidade Nova de Lisboa|
|Interests|| • Digitization|
CEO of TIMWE, a "digital enabler for mobile operators" helping with digital engagement using behavioural design and gamification. He has long experience working with the banking sector. Attended the 2022 Bilderberg meeting.
Diogo Salviis CEO of TIMWE, a "digital enabler for mobile operators" helping with digital engagement using behavioural design and gamification.. He has long experience working with the banking sector. He attended the 2022 Bilderberg meeting.
Diogo Salvi was until 2001 deeply involved in the strategic development of leading Portuguese banks, working closely with bankers and business consultants in major transformational projects, including restructuring (commercial, IT, etc.), innovation (i.e. phone as banking channel), internationalization, and mergers.
In 2002, Diogo co‑founded TIMWE and became CEO. By 2022, it was present in 80 countries with a team of 500 people. TIMWE has two focus areas:
- Digitization, where TIMWE aids digital transformation processes in organisations. Also, the company helps design gamification as part of this, as "new generations are sensitive to gaming and gamification environments, where concepts like missions, challenges, badges, rewards, rankings or levels are part of their life. With more than 15 years of experience doing gamification, TIMWETECH is helping companies worldwide in initiatives of Digital Engagement using Behavioural Design and Gamification."
- Microfinance and digital payments, especially in the global south. TIMWETECH can provide access to Direct Carrier Billing, E-wallets, Cash Payments, and local debit cards with one single and simple API.
- TIMWE also has a credit scoring engine, fully supported on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies, that evaluates risk and potential for any individual user based on his historical data and behaviour.
Event Participated in
|Bilderberg/2022||2 June 2022||5 June 2022||Washington DC|
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
|The 68th Bilderberg Meeting, held in Washington DC, after an unprecedented two year hiatus during which a lot of the Bilderberg regulars were busy managing COVID-19|
- ↑ https://timwetech.com/about-us/
- ↑ https://biography.omicsonline.org/portugal/timwe/diogo-salvi-245462
- ↑ https://lidermagazine.sapo.pt/covid-19-readaptacao-dos-produtos-e-criacao-de-um-pipeline-extraordinario/
- ↑ https://timwetech.com/our-solutions/digital_services/
- ↑ https://timwetech.com/our-solutions/fintech/