| Big chemical |
|Interest of||Children's Health Defense|
|In 2018, the sales of the top fifty companies amounted to US$951,000,000,000|
Big chemical dominates the chemical industry.
“We are convinced there are more than ample science to raise serious concerns over rising herbicide use and exposure, yet not nearly enough is being done to either dismiss such concerns or study them in a meaningful way. People think global warming is the biggest threat, but it's not. This is.”
Paul Winchester - medical director of the neonatal intensive care unit at Franciscan St. Francis Health Care in Indianapolis (2017) 
“It's the pesticide merchants and GMO companies....they are the real decision makers. They use lobbyist to shape national policy by almost buying politicians. It's this corruption that subverts the EPA. I am not a prohet, but I can see a very dark future if we fail to ban glyphosate and all other neurotoxins and carcinogens in or food and natural world.”
Evaggelos Vallinatos long time EPA scientist (2017) 
The industry has a distinctly bad image.
- Bill Gates front man and major investor in Monsanto and other chemical industry
- DuPont the biggest of them all.
- Monsanto, often called the devil by its opponents
- IG Farben German chemical complex, notorious for its work during WW2
- Dow Chemical
- Yara International
- Air Liquide
- Imperial Chemical Industries Former British chemical corporation
- Solvay S.A. Belgian chemical family company (family rumored to be Satanists)
|"DuPont"||Big chemical company. Supplied large amounts of explosives to many US wars. Lots of chemical products and artificial fibers. Since the 1990s, it has started focusing heavily on genetic engineering.|
|Yara International||Chemical company that is one of the world’s largest producers of synthetic fertilisers|
- Carey Gillam Whitewash page 234
- Carey Gillam Whitewash page 227-228