| Pietro Fedino|
(drug trafficker, crime boss, fraudster)
Pietro Fedino, (also identified as P.F. 'Petro F') was reported by the BBC in 2002 from the Hague as having been "convicted here recently of dealing in cocaine", was tried along two or three other men, including with senior NATO official Willem Matser and serial fraudster Willem van Voorthuizen. He is alleged to be a "notorious Italian Mafioso".
Expatica News, Amsterdan, Netherlands, July 22, 2003 wrote that "Assisted by two taxi drivers and a baggage handler, F is accused of smuggling countless amounts of cocaine into the Netherlands. Between October and December alone, five smuggling incidents are alleged to have occurred."
In January 2004 he was found guilty of fraud with forged securities, at which time he was aged 64, and resident in Uithoorn, Netherlands.
- ↑ https://www.expatica.com/nl/general/dutch-nato-official-convicted-of-fraud-40843/
- ↑ a b Dutch Nato official Willem Matser was working for an Italian crime boss and the Cali cartel. saved via Archive.org via Archive.is
- ↑ a b Ex-Nato official on fraud charge | BBC saved via Archive.org via Archive.is
- ↑ NATO: Network Advancing Thugs Operations? saved via Archive.org via Archive.is
- ↑ Dutch Nato official convicted of fraud saved via Archive.org via Archive.is