| Nano-thermite |
Red chips in the dust of the WTC
|Interest of||• Niels Harrit|
• Michael Schmidt
Nano-thermite or super-thermite is an explosive which was found in the dust of the World Trade Center after September 11th, 2001. It can be ignited at around 450°C. In 2001, nanothermite was a cutting edge technology to which Stratesec had access, as well as having access to the building.
September 11, 2001
Academic research suggests that nano-thermite was used in the demolition of the 9-11 World Trade Center to cut the steel beams, as part of the controlled demolition of the three World Trade Centors. In 2009 a paper was published to this effect, in a peer reviewed journal by an international team of researchers, which provided evidence of nano-thermite in several dust samples from the 2001 attack. Wikipedia's policy on reliability suggests that peer reviewed journals are a reliable source, but they were overridden in this case; the use of nano-thermite was termed a "fringe theory" and the page was censored and even locked to prevent resubmission of such links. As of February 2018, there was no mention of 9-11 on the Wikipedia nano-thermite page., although it was on the talk page. Over 2200 Architects and Engineers have reviewed the paper and the evidence for controlled demolition and are calling for a new investigation.
Supporting evidence for use of explosives includes
- Squibs: (see above) are explosive charges used to cut steel support columns. A waves of small explosions is visible in videos of the world trade center buildings' collapses, proceeding downwards several stories below the main explosions.
- Scorched Vehicles: parked at lower level garages and around the WTC. Plastic, rubber, and glass, were completely burned off by a hot blast.
- Carbon Nanotubes: Found in the WTC dust and lungs of first responders, formation requires extremely high temperatures specific metal catalysts, and carbon compounds exactly like those found in nanothermite formulations.
- Peer reviewed scientific journals recording the existence of temperatures so high as to be impossibly to explain by ordinary office fires and/or burning jet fuel.
- A distinct “white smoke” present — clearly different from smoke caused by a normal structural fire indicated by eyewitnesses and photographic evidence. The second major product of the thermite reaction is aluminum oxide, which is emitted as a white solid shortly after reaction.
- The elemental composition of the metallic microspheres from the WTC dust matches that of metallic microspheres produced by the thermite reaction.
- Seismic Evidence That Implies Controlled Demolition 
US Military use
Nano-thermite is used by US military as an incendiary weapon. The weapon is labelled under 'Licensable Technologies' by Los Alamos research laboratories.
|9-11/WTC Controlled demolition||“Nanoenergetic thermite materials release energy much faster than conventional energetic materials and have various potential military applications, such as rocket propellants, aircraft fuel and explosives. They are likely to become the next-generation explosive materials, as they enable flexibility in energy density and power release through control of particle size distribution, stoichiometry and choice of fuel and oxidizer. The reduction of the reactant powders from micro- to nano-size generates a more intimate contact between the particles. This, in turn, increases the reaction front propagation velocity in some systems by two to three orders of magnitude.”||Leizheng Wang|
|File:NIST Analyses Brookman.pdf||paper||26 March 2010||Ronald Brookman|
|File:Nanothermite Smoking Gun.pdf||article||18 August 2009||Michael Schmidt||An introduction to the nano-thermite issue and how the "investigators" chose to ignore this aspect.|
|File:The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites.pdf||paper||2 July 2008||Kevin Ryan||An examination of NIST's connections to the nano-thermite.|
- "Urgent: Scientists Discover Nano-Thermite Explosives in 9/11 WTC Dust Used in Controlled Demolitions. investigate 911 Superthermite Nano-Thermite. Physics Journal Publishes Peer Reviewed Paper. Red Super-Thermite Chips Found - investigate 9/11". investigate911.org. Retrieved 2016-09-21.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "Scribunto").
- File:Nano-Thermite.pdf The Open Chemical Physics Journal 2 (2009): 7-31.
- "9-11 Research: Aluminothermic Technology". 911research.wtc7.net. Retrieved 2016-09-21.Page Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css must have content model "Sanitized CSS" for TemplateStyles (current model is "Scribunto").