| Keith Raniere |
(cult leader, businessman, human trafficker)
|Born||August 26, 1960|
Brooklyn, New York
|Alma mater||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
| • racketeering conspiracy|
• forced labor conspiracy
• wire fraud conspiracy
• sex trafficking conspiracy
• sex trafficking
• attempted sex trafficking
• conspiracy to commit identity theft
|Interest of||John Tighe|
Business/cult leader found guilty of sex trafficking.
Keith "Vanguard" Raniere founded NXIVM. NXIVM was a profitable business which was gradually exposed as a cult and sex trafficking operation. Raniere was convicted on June 19, 2019.
NXIVM was an American sex cult that engaged in sex trafficking while operating under the cover of a a multi-level marketing company. The group claimed to offer personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs" of large-group awareness training. These seminars were a recruiting place for the secret society of the cult, "DOS", in which women were eventually branded and forced into sexual slavery, for Raniere and likely financiers and friends of his.
On January 18, 2018, a search warrant was issued for Raniere's email account. The investigation in the US started after NXIVM had worked itself intensively into part of the Mexican elite. Catherine Oxenberg comments on Mexican members of NXIVM:
“The group was composed of Mexico City’s elite, wealthiest, high-society types,” - “The children of four former Presidents of Mexico have been involved with ESP.”
|"John and Lee's Thoughts on The Vow and NXVIM" - We've Read The Documents - YT channel|
On June 19, 2019, after five hours of deliberation, a jury found Raniere guilty on all charges. i.e.
- Sexual exploitation of a child and possession of child pornography with regard to minor victim "Camila";
- Sex trafficking of Nicole, attempted sex trafficking of Jay;
- Identity theft against Edgar Bronfman, James Loperfido, Ashana Chenoa, "Marianna", and Pam Cafritz;
- Trafficking for labor and services of "Daniela"; forced labor of "Nicole";
- Conspiracy to alter records for use in an official proceeding;
- Sex trafficking conspiracy, forced labor conspiracy, racketeering conspiracy, and wire fraud conspiracy.
Considering that NXIVM ran a chain of daycare centers, the commercially-controlled media has been pretty quiet about its leader and founder's conviction for human trafficking
|Keith Raniere & NXIVM - Master Manipulator? - Mental Health & Personality|
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.11.30-154958/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.02.19-193344/https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/NXIVM
- ↑ https://www.oxygen.com/true-crime-buzz/who-is-cult-expert-rick-ross-whats-his-connection-to-nxivm saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://frankreport.com/2020/11/09/mexican-story-lists-the-children-of-the-elite-in-nxivm/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-nxivm-sex-cults-secret-plot-to-take-over-mexico
- ↑ https://www.brainstain.us/2019/06/20/nxivm-cult-leader-keith-raniere-is-found-guilty-on-all-7-counts-including-child-sex-trafficking/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20190810212738/https://teapartypac.org/the-horrifying-story-of-sex-cult-nxivms-rainbow-culture-garden-daycare-center/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20190618131846/https://governmentslaves.news/2019/06/17/nxivm-was-operating-11-daycares-in-albany-nyc-la-london-madrid-guatemala-city-mexico-city-3-other-mexican-cities-miami/