GeoMiliTech Consultants Corporation
|GeoMiliTech Consultants Corporation|
|Formation||August 15, 1983|
|Founder||Barbara F. Studley|
The company, which opened corporate offices in both Washington and Tel Aviv was involved in Iran-Contra. It sold arms to Iran through Israel and North Korea. One of GMT’s partners in this enterprise is Israeli Military Industries.
The founding of GMT may have marked the beginning of US weapons sales to Iran.
- President: Barbara F. Studley, talkshow host
- Executive Vice-President: Ron S. Harel, Israeli Air Force veteran, Retired Lieutenant General Robert Schweitzer
- Vice-Presidents: Bruce E. Herbert (US Navy Captain), Joel Arnon (former assistant director general in the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Relations)
- Board of advisers: Lieutenant General Daniel O. Graham (Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency)
- Consultants: John Carbaugh (Le Cercle)
- New York Magazine 16 Dec 1991, p.42
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|