< BrazilJump to navigation Jump to search
| Brazil/President |
|Start||15 November 1889|
|Leader of the Brazil.|
The President of Brazil is the head of state and head of government of Brazil. The president leads the executive branch of the federal government and is the commander-in-chief of the Brazilian Armed Forces.
Brazil has experienced several regime changes.
- Getúlio Vargas committed suicide while in office.
- João Goulart was deposed in the 1964 Brother Sam military coup.
- The massively corrupt Fernando Collor de Mello introduced neoliberalism to Brazil.
- The relatively clean Dilma Rousseff was deposed in a 2016 regime change though use of lawfare;
- and replaced by the very corrupt Michel Temer
- Jair Bolsonaro, known for his right-wing social politics, was one of the few country leaders to hold somewhat back during the Covid deep event. Sold strategic industries.
- Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva was re-"elected" in 2021, in a process decided by the supranational deep state.
Office Holders on Wikispooks
|Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva||30 October 2022||31 December 2022|
|Jair Bolsonaro||1 January 2019|
|Michel Temer||31 August 2016||31 December 2018|
|Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva||1 January 2003||31 December 2010|
|Fernando Henrique Cardoso||1 January 1995||31 December 2002|
|Getúlio Vargas||31 January 1951||24 August 1954|
|Getúlio Vargas||20 July 1934||29 October 1945|