|Member of||American Herald Tribune|
|Interests|| • “9-11/Israel did it”|
Anthony James Hall is a former professor of Globalization Studies and Liberal Education at Lethbridge University (Lethbridge) in Alberta, Canada.
Hall was targeted by B'nai B'rith in 2016. The group which called on the University of Lethbridge to fire him, asserting that it is "well-known for using his academic credentials to deny the Holocaust and promote 9/11 conspiracy theories." The Lethbridge Police Service decided not to press charges, stating that "Investigation determined the post, while extremely offensive and inappropriate, does not meet the threshold for intent set out in the Criminal Code of Canada for advocating genocide or public incitement of hatred". In September 2017, Anthony Hall was deemed to be "not notable" and his page was removed from Wikipedia.
Hall is a member of the 9-11 truth movement. He has worked as a co-host of False Flag Weekly News, at No Lies Radio.
He supports the idea that Israelis were involved in 9-11.
- ↑ a b https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/08/05/university-of-lethbridge-removes-fall-classes-with-professor-accused-of-holocaust-denial/
- ↑ a b https://www.bnaibrith.ca/canadian_pro_tehran_holocaust_denier_shut_down_by_facebook
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.11.07-175630/https://www.bnaibrith.ca/tags/anthony_hall
- ↑ http://archive.today/2020.11.07-175517/https://www.bnaibrith.ca/tags/anthony_hall?page=2
- ↑ http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bnai-brith-anthony-hall-antisemitic-petition-1.3784968
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anthony_James_Hall
- ↑ http://archive.today/2017.03.09-170511/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_James_Hall