There's a possibly better image for Tulsi Gabbard displaying the Masonic Pyramid hand sign in front of the U.S. Capitol. Search: "Tulsi Gabbard pyramid hand sign" Here's the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJRT3NZUUAAg9XZ.jpg Suresh 13:43, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
Tulsi Gabbard's "Deep Fake" Legend ... spelled backward is, "Drabb, a G.I. Slut."
Although mildly comical in a juvenile way, except for Wikispooks, there are zero sites across the internet that are making this claim, seems unnecessary, diminishes the importance of this Wikispooks page, turning it into a farce. Suresh 13:43, 19 November 2019 (UTC)
The article is well out of date. I will move stuff out that I think is not of uncertain value and place it here for the time being:
On Super Tuesday 3 March 2020, with Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar and former South Bend mayor Pete Buttigieg out of the Democratic presidential primary, only Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren, businessman Michael Bloomberg, and Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard remain. Although Tulsi Gabbard does not appear to have any path to the nomination, she interestingly remains the only candidate left in the race who is a lifelong Democrat. Not only that, of the 2016 Democratic Party superdelegates in the race — Biden, Gabbard, and Warren — she is the only one who supported Sanders against Hillary Clinton in the last election’s primary.
, and Gabbard may be a product of the the CIA's MK Ultra-umbrella mind control efforts. Mike Gabbard,a Republican-turned-Democrat, founded the Stand Up For America (SUFA) organization after 9/11. SUFA helped propel the right-wing meme that there was a “war on Christmas” being waged by those who did not respect Christmas’s Christian origins. The "war on Christmas" rhetoric was adopted by Donald Trump, right-wing radio’s Rush Limbaugh]], and former Fox News hosts Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.
This was commented out in the article:
NOT ABOUT GABBARD AS SUCH , SO (AS WELL AS BEING REFERENCED) IT BELONGS ON THE RSS PAGE RSS leaders have openly expressed admiration for Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and Israel. The RSS has also carried out acts of violence against Indian Muslims and Christians, actions that include the 1992 demolition of the Babri Mosque in Uttar Pradesh. 
- Not mentioned is beneath the Babri Mosque, is an 1500-year-old demolished Hindu temple, that the Babri Mosque was built over. Over 10,000 Hindu temples were destroyed or simply renamed as mosques under Islamic 1000-year occupation of India. Muslims irrationally hate Tulsi Gabbard because she's a converted Hindu, and friends of Modi, spreading falsities to destroy her, while American mainstream media similarly attacks her with false accusations. My point is citing her actual contradictions and duplicity truthfully, and not solely to smear, while also filtering out irrational hatred from her political enemies and the media, possibly designed as a distraction from the truth about Tulsi Gabbard.
- Before and during WW2, RSS Indian revolutionaries under Subash Chandra Bose, attempted alignment with Hitler, Mussolini, and Japan, in an attempt to oust 300-year-old British colonial rule of India and slavery, under control of the Rothschild East India Trading Company. Therefore, it's not irrational that they aligned with what Anglo-Americans view as evil, for Indians seeking independence. The injustices of 1000-year Islamic rule, slavery and destruction of India, followed by 300 more years under Rothschild, has led to a Hindu nationalist backlash and sometimes militant pride in its heritage, which is seen growing in strength today. I propose Tulsi Gabbard is aligned with the group, to obtain campaign financing from wealthy Hindu nationalists, as her primary objective. -- Suresh / 11 February 2022
- Hi Suresh, thanks for the update. I am no expert in any of it (Gabbards background, nor Indian politics/history), but in general, if you make a point (not something very common, widely known and accepted, but something specific, lesser known) then it is best to put a citation, that the reader can follow up on to understand a bit more. Even stuff that can be easily googled, I had a hard time to find when I approached it the wrong way (at Zerohedge).
- As for the stuff I have moved out above, some seemed inconsequential to me, it was also meant to shorten the article and get more to the point. As for MK Ultra in politics, I am not opposed to that thinking, but Gabbard does not have the "glitches", just seems very sleazy, and your comment about splitting the non aggression vote (that was yours wasn't it?) should come back in with some more elaboration why that is/could be so (under "Criticism" maybe, as in other articles).
- [MK Ultra in politics] - I never wrote or made this claim in the original article. [comment about splitting the non aggression vote] This is also not my comment.
- Regarding claims of RSS in Indian history, it's very easy to search, and see that RSS aligned with Hitler, Japan, and perhaps to a lesser extend Mussolini, because India has been under British Colonial Rule since the 1700's via Rothschild East India Trading Company. It was tyrannical, bloody occupation. Gandhi is famous for his non-violent movement, which produced nothing in 35 years to oust the British Raj. The official narrative is Gandhi kicked out the British from India, when in fact, it was Subash Chandra Bose, who attempted alignment with Hitler and Japan. The main cause of British ouster from India, was the British relied on Indian nationals as foreign mercenaries to fight its wars, and for national security, but lost control of them after WW2, due to weakened empire and open rebellion. The idea then to claim that RSS currently sides with Hitler, is a false, outdated idea, which is proposed mostly by Muslims who hate Hindus, in an attempt to stir up hatred for Tulsi Gabbard, using false propaganda. Those who don't know India's history will buy the ruse.
- An additional point is there's plenty of good detail to report, of Tulsi Gabbard's true contradictions, and no need to repeat false narratives generated from MSM against her. I suspect these false narratives are deliberately planted to divert attention away and distract from her genuine deceptions. Suresh 01:30, 20 February 2022 (UTC)
- I'm not supporting or opposing RSS references from Tulsi Gabbard page. I only oppose the false innuendo that RSS or Tulsi Gabbard is aligned with or praises Hitler, repeating fake narrative designed to smear the group as racist by Muslims and MSM. I propose Tulsi Gabbard is only aligned with Modi or Hindu nationalist groups, not because she actually cares about their cause, and instead to attract fund raising, from Indian nationalist/Hindu wealthy supporters in America, to benefit her Science of Identity Cult, in which she plays an active role. Suresh 11:54, 20 February 2022 (UTC)
- I would like to add this image to Tulsi Gabbard page to show her applauding her 2015 WEF YGL inclusion. Don't know how to do it.  Suresh 23:05, 5 June 2022 (UTC)
- "Tulsi Gabbard Is The Only Remaining Primary Candidate Who Is Lifelong Democrat & Backed Bernie Sanders In 2016"