Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founder||• Roz Rothstein|
• Jerry Rothstein
• Esther Renzer
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, CA|
StandWithUs is a pro-Israel advocacy organisation.
The StandWithUs website describes its role as follows:
- StandWithUs is an international education organization that ensures that Israel's side of the story is told in communities, campuses, libraries, the media and churches through brochures, speakers, conferences, missions to Israel, and thousands of pages of Internet resources.
The Middle East Times claimed in March 2009 that StandWithUs had been established by the Israeli Foreign Ministry.
- Eli Clifton, StandWithUs money trail reveals neocon funders, Electronic Intifada, 22 October 2009.
|Document:What is UK Lawyers for Israel’s relationship to the Israeli government||Article||12 March 2019||Hilary Aked||Israeli diplomat Shai Masot – who worked for the anti-BDS Israeli Ministry of Strategic Affairs in London – was recorded in Al Jazeera’s 2017 undercover documentary The Lobby saying of groups such as UKLFI: "It’s good to leave those organisations independent. But we help them, actually."|
- Michael C. Duke, Nine years and growing: StandWithUs building network to stand up for Israel and democracy, Jewish Herald-Voice, 27 May 2010.
- About, standwithus.com, accessed 18 June 2009.
- Mel Frykberg, Israel Launches New 'Soft War', Middle East Times, 11 March 2009.
- Help Us Win, accessed 18 June 2009.
- Jessica Freiman, IDC students work to win media war, Jerusalem Post, 4 January 2009.
... more about "StandWithUs"