San Bernardino shooting
|Date||December 2, 2015|
|Location||Inland Regional Center, San Bernardino, California, U.S.|
|Blamed on||Syed Rizwan Farook, Tashfeen Malik|
• Mass shooting
• Workplace shooting
|Description||US mass shooting in 2015, soon after the similar spree of mass murder in Paris|
A couple of lone nuts.
Kevin Barrett states that "The government is lying" and asks a set of questions, including asking why both victims were found dead in handcuffs.
The attack was soon after the similar spree of mass murder in Paris. Wikipedia noted, as of April 2016, that the San Bernardino SWAT team "happened to be conducting its monthly training exercise a few miles away from the scene at the time of the attack, which allowed them to quickly arrive at the scene."
U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson stated that "We have moved to an entirely new phase in the global terrorist threat and in our homeland security efforts... This requires a whole new approach, in my view."
Eric E. Schmidt, executive chairman at Google called on industry to build tools to reduce hate, harm, and friction in social media, "sort of like spell-checkers, but for hate and harassment."
The Official Culprits
|Syed Rizwan Farook|
- ↑ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/06/holes/
- ↑ http://www.wsj.com/articles/san-bernardino-police-chief-credits-training-luck-1449413689
- ↑ http://thefreethoughtproject.com/breaking-swat-team-drill-turns-real-mass-shooting-scenario-san-bernadino-ca/
- ↑ https://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-rethinking-strategy-fighting-homegrown-attacks-nyt-022616636.html
- ↑ www.theverge.com/2016/4/13/11387934/internet-moderator-history-youtube-facebook-reddit-censorship-free-speech