Russell & Company
|Russell & Company|
Notable people of Russell & Company
- Warren Delano Jr., the grandfather of Franklin Roosevelt (32nd US President) served as the Chief of Operations of Russell and Company in Canton.
- Robert Bennet Forbes (1804–1889) was the head of Russell and Company.
- John Murray Forbes (1813-1898), brother of Robert Bennet Forbes and the great-granduncle of 2004 presidential candidate John Forbes Kerry.
- Abiel Abbot Low, founder of trading company A. A. Low & Brothers, served as a partner.
- William Henry Low, Abiel Abbot Low's uncle, senior partner of the firm.
- William Henry Low, Abiel Abbot Low's brother.
- Augustine Heard, who later founded Augustine Heard & Company, a large trading house in China.
- Russell Sturgis (1805-1887), who later became head of Baring Brothers in London.
- John Cleve Green (1800-1875), benefactor of Princeton University.
|Document:Wirt Walker, Russell and Co, CIA, and 911||article||3 September 2010||Kevin Ryan|
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
Facts about "Russell & Company"
|Display date||1824 - 1891 +|
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Group.png +|
|Has founder||Samuel Russell +|
|Has fullPageName||Russell & Company +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Russell_%26_Company +|
|Has groupType||Commercial +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Group +|
|Has objectClass2||Group +|
|Has revisionSize||1,098 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell & Company +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_%26_Company +|
|Is stub||true +|