| Razan al-Najjar |
Palestinian nurse murdered by the IDF
Khuza'a, Khan Yunis
1 June 2018 (Age 21)|
Razan al-Najjar (11 September 1996 – 1 June 2018), the eldest of six children born to Ashraf al-Najjar (b. 1974), was a Palestinian nurse volunteering in the Gaza health ministry. She was a resident of Khuza'a, Khan Yunis, a village near the border with Israel.
Second murdered paramedic
Razan al-Najjar was the second Palestinian paramedic to be killed since the beginning of the Great March of Return, which advocates for the right of Gaza’s 1.3 million refugees to move back to the villages from where their families were displaced prior to and during the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.
Palestinians and their supporters have been quick to point out that Israeli attempts at discrediting Najjar are likely a deliberate move to evade accountability for her death.
Sick, twisted and murderous regime
"Israel initially claimed it didn't deliberately target the 21-year-old Palestinian medic Razan al-Najjar. In a coordinated social media campaign, it is now trying to retroactively justify her murder. This is the behaviour of a sick, twisted and murderous regime."
Assassinated by Israel
- "On June 1st Israel assassinated a 20-year-old medic named Razan al-Najjar - a young woman of incomparable courage and heroism. She was approaching a wounded Palestinian, her arms were raised, she was wearing the medics outfit, there could be no mistaking her for a terrorist, let alone an armed terrorist, and she was shot dead in the back."
|Document:Guardian cartoonist Steve Bell accused of anti-Semitism over Razan al-Najjar image||Article||7 June 2018||Mike Sivier||Mrs May couldn’t care any less about the death of this young woman than Mr Netanyahu – she is deeply in cahoots with the Israeli government|
|Document:The corporate media’s world of illusions||blog post||11 June 2018||Jonathan Cook||Once one is prepared to step through the door, to discard the old Great Western Narrative script, the new narrative takes its hold because it is so helpful. It actually explains the world, and human behaviour, as it is experienced everywhere.|
- Abunimah, Ali (2018-06-02). "Gaza medic killed by Israel as she rescued injured". The Electronic Intifada. Retrieved 2018-06-04.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Protests resume after Palestinian paramedic's Gaza funeral". NBC News. Retrieved 2018-06-05.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Twitter hits back at Israeli attempt to smear slain Gaza medic Razan al-Najjar"
- "Sick, twisted and murderous regime"
- "Israel assassinated a 20-year-old medic, a young woman attending wounded Palestinians"
|Born on||September 11, 1996 +|
|Died on||June 1, 2018 +|
|Display born on||11 September 1996 +|
|Display died on||1 June 2018 +|
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Razan_al-Najjar.png +|
|Display lifespan||11 September 1996 - 1 June 2018 +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has birthPlace||Khuza'a + and Khan Yunis +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has deathPlace||Gaza +|
|Has fullPageName||Razan al-Najjar +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Razan_al-Najjar +|
|Has image2||File:Razan_al-Najjar.png +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||3,201 +|
|Has revisionUser||Patrick Haseldine +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razan al-Najar +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razan_al-Najar +|
|Is not stub||true +|
|Source credit||Wikipedia +|