| Mamadi Doumbouya |
|Born||4 March 1980|
New President of Guinea who took over from Alpha Condé after a coup d'état.
Mamadi Doumbouya overthrew Alpha Condé in the 2021 Guinean coup d'état.
He is a special forces Lieutenant-Colonel, who had been trained by the United States AFRICOM.
Coup leader special forces Lieutenant-Colonel Mamadi Doumbouya is presented in corporate media as a former French legionnaire, meant to suggest that France is involved directly or indirectly in the coup. But what they left out from the reports was that the special forces were trained and trained by the United States AFRICOM. Lieutenant-Colonel Doumbouya has participated in the Flintlock military exercises, which have been regularly organized by AFRICOM on the African continent since 2005..
Doumbouya did specialist training at the International Security Academy in Israel and the Paris War School, before returning to Guinea to join the Special Forces Group, an elite military outfit founded by Alpha Condé. Doumbouya served as a French legionnaire for 15 years.
He was officially sworn in as president on 1 October 2021.
His wife is a French policewoman.
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-58453778
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/guinea-swears-coup-leader-interim-president-2021-10-01///
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-58453778
- ↑ https://french.presstv.ir/Detail/2021/09/06/665968/Guin%C3%A9e---le-coup-d-%C3%89tat-US--
- ↑ https://www.ghgossip.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-col-mamadi-doumbouya-guineas-coup-leader/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/AfricaFactsZone/posts/3042840962627241
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-58761621
- ↑ https://www.thesierraleonetelegraph.com/is-dissent-an-act-of-faith-in-a-democracy-lessons-from-the-guinean-military-coup/