Jewish National Fund
|Jewish National Fund|
|Wikipedia page||Jewish National Fund|
The Jewish National Fund (JNF) is a non-profit organisation founded in 1901. "Over the past 107 years", it claims to have "evolved into a global environmental leader by planting 240 million trees, building over 200 reservoirs and dams, developing over 250,000 acres of land, creating more than 1,000 parks, providing the infrastructure for over 1,000 communities, bringing life to the Negev Desert and educating students around the word about Israel and the environment." 
It has been described by the Israeli historian Ilan Pappe as "a colonialist agency of ethnic cleansing" 
- Amb. Ronald S Lauder - Former President of the Jewish National Fund is now (in 2008) President of the World Jewish Congress. Lauder is also Chairman of the International Public Committee of the World Jewish Restitution Organization and Chairman of the Jewish Heritage Council. He was formerly Chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, Served as U.S. Ambassador to Austria and as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for European and NATO Policy. He is also described as an international businessman. 
- A Report by Palestine Land Society, Jewish National Fund's Violation of International and Domestic Law, August 2005
- Uri Avnery, Dunam After Dunam, ZNet, 7 February, 2005. (Accessed 27 March, 2009)
- Maureen Meehan, The Jewish National Fund and World Zionist Organization: The Hidden Faces of Israeli Racism, Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, July/August 1999, pages 14, 20.
- 'Challenging the discriminatory land policies of the Jewish National Fund', Adalah website
- 'About JNF', JNF website, accessed 27 March, 2009.
- ILAN PAPPE and JUSTIN PODUR ZNet, 20 February 2005 Mechanisms of denial Last accessed 16 June, 2007.
- The Annual Herzliya Conference Series: on the Balance of Israel's National Security (2008), Conference Conclusions, accessed 12 August, 2008.
- The Annual Herzliya Conference Series: on the Balance of Israel's National Security (2008) Conference Conclusions, accessed 12 August, 2008.
- 'SPSC Challenges Gordon Brown's Support for JNF & Israeli Apartheid', SPSC website, 22 October, 2007. (Accessed 27 March, 2009)
|Display date||1901 - Present +|
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Has fullPageName||Jewish National Fund +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Jewish_National_Fund +|
|Has objectClass||Group +|
|Has objectClass2||Group +|
|Has revisionSize||3,143 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has website||http://www.jnf.org +|
|Has wikipediaPage||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_National_Fund +|