Jeffrey B. Gaynor
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jeffrey B. Gaynor|
|Alma mater||Boston University School of Management|
|Member of||Committee on the Present Danger/Members, Le Cercle|
Little known regular of Le Cercle
Jeffrey B. Gaynor attended Le Cercle regularly.
Mr. Gaynor graduated from the Boston University School of Management in 1979, where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
He was working for the Heritage Foundation in 1977. He was director of foreign policy studies in 1978. In 1985 he was Counsellor for International Affairs.
He was a member of the Committee on the Present Danger.
In 2012, he was Chairman of Americans for Sovereignty.
Jeffrey Gaynor founded [Knox & Co.]] and since 1990 has been a managing director of the firm.
He co-founded TrueNorth Capital Partners, LLC with Mr. Frederick A. Rossetti.
He attended Le Cercle regularly.
Events Participated in
|Le Cercle/1984 (Bonn)||5 July 1984||7 July 1984||Germany|
|Held in Bonn, West Germany, the list of the 36 visitors was published online in 2011.|
|Le Cercle/1985 (Washington)||7 January 1985||10 January 1985||US|
|4 day meeting of Le Cercle in Washington exposed after Joel Van der Reijden discovered the attendee list for this conference and published it online in 2011|
- ↑ http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=7434209&privcapId=59131928
- ↑ http://www.heritage.org/about/staff/nonstaff/g/jeffrey-gayner
- ↑ a b https://isgp-studies.com/Le_Cercle_membership_list
- ↑ a b http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Jeffrey-Gayner/105657619
- ↑ http://www.spoke.com/people/jeffrey-gaynor-3e1429c09e597c100825c4b1