Conservative Monday Club
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Conservative Monday Club|
Meet the President: The Monday Club delegation to Croatia, 12 October 1991
The official website in July 2015 stated that it is dedicated to:
* The monarchy
- The Sovereignty of a British Parliament under the Crown.
- Strongly maintaining that Great Britain remains an independent country.
- Support our cultural and historical heritage.
- One United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
- A strong and efficient defence capability
- The strengthening and maintenance of law and order.
- A sound economy
Deep political connections
The origins of the group are closely connected to Le Cercle.
John Biggs-Davison, another Cercle member, was an active member.
... more about "Conservative Monday Club"