| Britney Spears |
(Actor, Singer, Songwriter, mind control victim?)
|Born||2 December 1981|
|Interests|| • Hollywood|
• Mental health
Britney Spears is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress. Her mysterious conservatorship, a medical-legal scam to take over her fortune, has received media coverage.
Spears' conservatorship dates to 2008, stemming from mental health crises at the time. It was created as a probate conservatorship in which her father, Jamie Spears, had control over her person and her estate. This arrangement requires her estimated $60 million fortune to be controlled by her father, who has legal power to negotiate business opportunities and other financial arrangements
In June 2021, Britney Spears asked a Los Angeles judge to end the court-appointed conservatorship that has controlled her life and career for the past decade, claiming "she was forced to take strong drugs after refusing to perform, stopped from removing a birth control device and has been allowed little to no privacy."
On 9 September 2021, her father filed papers to end Britney's conservatorship.
On 12 November 2021, her conservatorship was terminated by a court ruling.
- The Slave Princess (1 hour documentary)
- ↑ https://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/britney-spears-mind-control-and-hold-it-against-me/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.distractify.com/p/mk-ultra-britney-spears saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MathEasySolns/status/919012624708255744 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/06/should-britney-spears-be-under-her.html saved via Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2021/06/24/1009726455/britney-spears-conservatorship-how-thats-supposed-to-work
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-2021-06-23/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58483461
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/nov/12/britney-spears-conservatorship-terminated