The Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council (AIJAC) arranges a large number of junkets "fact-finding trips" to Israel for selected journalists, politicians, political advisers, government officials, trade union officials, student leaders, and academics through its Rambam Israel Fellowship Program There are a number of associated programs doing very similar things, not all of them arranged by AIJAC, for example the Australia Israel Leadership Forum, the NSW Jewish Board of Deputies Journalists Mission, Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce and etc. For practical reasons, these programs are listed here under the heading Rambam Programs.
NSW Jewish Board of Deputies Journalists Mission
- Miranda Devine, columnist, Daily/Sunday Telegraph 
- Amanda Wilson, Sydney Morning Herald editor
- Angelos Frangopoulos, Sky News CEO
- Jason Morrison, 2UE presenter
Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council Rambam Fellowship Program (January)
Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council Rambam Fellowship Program (December)
- Stuart Robert, shadow minister for defence science, technology & personnel
- Gary Humphries, Liberal Senator
- Alex Hawke, Liberal MP
- Mathias Corman, shadow assistant treasurer
- Stephen Parry, Liberal senator
- Dan Tehan, Liberal MP
- Daniel Flitton, Senior Correspondent, Fairfax: "The Rambam program of sponsored trips to Israel... A separate trip is run for journalists, and in 2010 included this reporter." (Messages from the war zone, Daniel Flitton, SMH, 24/11/12)
Australia Israel Leadership Forum (December)
- Kevin Rudd, Foreign Minister
- Peter Khalil, Rudd's "former foreign policy & national security adviser"
- Kim Carr, Sen. Industry Minister
- Stephen Conroy, Communications Minister
- Bill Shorten,
- Richard Marles, Parliamentary Secretary for Pacific Affairs
- Mike Kelly, MP
- Michael Danby, MP
- Anthony Byrne, MP
- Bernie Ripoli,
- Mark Bishop, Sen.
- Julie Bishop, Deputy Opposition leader and Shadow Foreign Affairs
- Christopher Pyne, MP
- Andrew Robb,
- George Brandis, Sen.
- Kevin Andrews, MP
- Brett Mason, Sen.
- Mitch Fifield, Sen.
- Steve Ciobo, MP
- Guy Barnett, Sen.
- Kelly O'Dwyer, MP
- Scott Ryan, Sen.
- Chris Uhlmann, ABC
- Greg Sheridan, foreign editor, The Australian
- Peter Van Onselen, contributing editor, The Australian
- Steve Lewis, News Ltd
- Lenore Taylor, national affairs correspondent, Fairfax
- Naomi Levin, Australian Jewish News
- Tom Scotnicki, Canberra bureau chief, Business Review Weekly
- Tony Walker, Australian Financial Revie
15 descendents of Aboriginal activist William Cooper (names unknown):
The remaining junketeers:
- Margaret Andrews: wife of Kevin Andrews, family values enthusiast
- Dr John Byron: Cooperative Research Centres Committee, higher education & research policy
- Ron Cross: CEO Park Trent, property investor
- David Dinte: NSW President Friends of the Tel Aviv University
- Eitan Drori: Australian Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Mary & Amanda Easson: ex-Labor MP & daughter
- Andrea Faulkner: Ambassador to Israel
- Con Gallin: ?
- Rohan Ganeson: Man Dir Optus, Small & Medium Business Group
- Shelley Kelly: ?
- Peter & Lydia Khalil: Lowy Institute/counter-terrorism
- Master Yong-Sup Kimm: martial arts expert
- Prof Douglas Kirsner: School of International & Political Studies, Deakin University
- Maha Krishnapillai: Optus, Director of Government & Corporate Affairs
- Dr Marion Lustig: Balint Society of Australia, psychiatrist
- Amanda Mendes Da Costa: Michael Danby's wife
- Yair Miller: NSW Jewish Board of Deputies
- Mark Paterson: Secretary, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science & Research
- Emmanuel Santos: photographer
- Jessie Sheridan:
- Kristy Somers: Dadon's AICE/AILF
- Niv Tadmore: Clayton Utz, international tax expert
- Evan Thornley: Chief Executive, Better Place Australia
- Dr Carl Ungerer: Program Director, National Security Program at Australian Strategic Policy Institute
- John Weiss: Peres Center for Peace, Aust. chapter
- Thom Woodroofe: AILF, Left Right Think-Tank, foreign affairs analyst
- Nicola Wright: Dadon's AICE/AILF
- Antonio Zeccola: founder/owner, Palace Cinemas
- Xavier Williams, Labor, NUS Gen. Sec.
- Jesse Marshall, Labor
- Eloise Howse, Labor
- Jesse Overton-Skinner, Labor
- Duncan McDonald, Liberal
- John Shipp, Liberal
6 of the 80 of the members already have pages here:
|Julie Bishop||Australian former politician.|
|George Brandis||Going to great lengths to protect deep state as Attorney General|
|Stephen Conroy||Introduced internet censorship as Australian Minister of Communications. Later on the board of Australian Strategic Policy Institute and lobbyist for the gambling industry.|
|Richard Marles||Australian deputy prime minister|
|Kevin Rudd||Had his big break after attending first meeting of the Australian American Leadership Dialogue in 1993. Later became Prime Minister.|
|Greg Sheridan||Influential Australian journalist & editor with the Rupert Murdoch-owned The Australian, with possible ties to the Integrity Initiative.|
- Reich, Chanan (2004). "Inside AIJAC - An Australian Jewish Lobby Group". In Levey, Geoffrey; Mendes, Philip (eds.). Jews and Australian Politics. Brighton: Sussex Academic Press. pp. 198–214. ISBN 1-903900-72-7.