Welcome to Wikispooks!
We're glad you came. There's lots to do.
The Community portal is probably the best place to start for new users. To add a Wikispooks search facility to your browser, go here. If you've got a topic you're itching to write about, just dive in. If you're not sure where to start, you can introduce yourself by editing either this page or your user page. Robin (talk) 13:34, 18 November 2019 (UTC)
I plan to first work on your Tulsi Gabbard page. I have a some important content to add. I will also place suggestions in the Discussions tab for improving the existing article, if a change I suggest making is extensive. I find in researching the Tulsi Gabbard affair, that there's an extreme bias coming from both politically conservative and liberal persons who oppose her campaign, but often get it wrong, because their opinions duplicate the mainstream media's official narratives. I intend to show how Tulsi Gabbard employs deception and diversion techniques, contradicts her campaign messages, flip-flops and engages in a cover up, to promote her campaign, which in many ways mimics President Trump's 2016 campaign. I will include references and comments on their significance. Suresh (talk) 9:45, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
Greetings. Regarding your edit at Zerohedge "Source of Funding", can you give sources for the facts that are contained in that part? I see that this can be looked up with Pacer but you need to pay for access. Do you see a chance to get a few links from somewhere to substantiate it? -- Sunvalley (talk) 14:53, 13 March 2021 (UTC)
- Searching phrase: "ZeroHedge is owned by ABC Media Ltd. In one lawsuit, Cornerstone Macro v Ivandjiiski, ABC Media was identified as a Bulgarian company".
- Article mentioning phrase:
- Reply to above article by owner of Zerohedge (Ivandjiiski, ABC Media) with criminal complaint, along with extensive information about the company:
- Let me know if either of these two articles satisfy your request?
- Suggest since source of funding can't be determined at this time, to leave it out of the article. -- Suresh (talk) 30 October 2021 (UTC)
- It's finally in. I approached this the wrong way, the info was not much read right from the top at Wikipedia last time when I checked, after I started the discussion with you here already. If you make a larger point and have the citation at hand, please put it in right away. It was obvious to you but not to me and so I just went somewhere, instead of reading the wiki article top to bottom (which would have been much easier). -- Sunvalley (talk) 20:18, 17 April 2022 (UTC)
- Yes we do, and thanks. / Do you think that Tulsi Gabbards page right now reflects all the important parts that you wanted to bring in? That page still has the reminder on top that was brought in shortly after user:CovertCalifornia created the page. I don't think it should apply anymore. -- Sunvalley (talk) 10:27, 19 April 2022 (UTC)
- I'm watching all the time, for new info to add on Tulsi Gabbard. If there's anything outdated, irrelevant or inaccurate, I'm open to removing it. I come from the point of view however that everything she says or does isn't immediately or necessarily newsworthy to comment on. Many people now recognize that she's a former member of the CFR, as an example, and some know that she tried to blow it off as unrelated to her noble anti-war, anti-interventionist stance, however no one ever proved why her being a member was particularly evil. The same for her WEF membership. She hasn't done anything significantly bad yet, as a Young Global Leader, to comment. I'm not in the crowd that criticizes for the sake of criticism, I'm not her enemy. I'm solely looking for hypocrisy, where she promises one thing and then acts the opposite, specifically in relationship to service to the NWO, CFR, WEF agenda, etc. Alex Jones said of Trump that he's a "creation of Army intelligence", so considering US Army reservist, Tulsi Gabbard is now embedded with Army intelligence as a LT Colonel, training as a Civil Affairs officer, with the Army's Special Forces command out of Ft Bragg, whatever she's up to if nefarious will be complex and difficult to unpack for an amateur analyst like me, by design. Here's a new recruitment video that US Army Special Forces Command just released that reveals their work. -- Suresh (talk) 25:28, 8 May 2022 (UTC)