| Roger Wheeler |
|Relatives||Air Chief Marshal Sir Neil Wheeler|
According to his biography on the Aegis website:
- Roger Wheeler had a long and distinguished military career. As Chief of the General Staff, the professional head of the British Army, he brings to Aegis experience of the highest levels of political/military engagement both nationally and internationally. He is a member of the Advisory Board of Thales UK and the Serious Organised Crime Agency. He is Constable of HM Tower of London. He is a non–executive director having previously served on the Aegis Advisory Council.
Wheeler was named as the military advisor to the Iraq Inquiry chaired by Sir John Chilcot in October 2009. His appointment was questioned because of his role as a director of Aegis, which had profited from the Iraq War.
- Management Information - AEGIS private security company, accessed 13 April 2008.
- Management information, Aegis website, accessed 18 October 2009
- About Us, Aegis website, accessed 18 October 2009
- Military and international law advisers appointed, Iraq Inquiry, 13 October 2009.
- Kevin Blowe, Iraq Inquiry Appoints Director of Private Defence Contractor As Advisor, Random Blowe, 15 October 2009.