- Analyzing and refuting pseudoscience and the anti-science movement
- Documenting the full range of crank ideas
- Explorations of authoritarianism and fundamentalism
- Analysis and criticism of how these subjects are handled in the media
Although inviting readers to "register and engage in constructive dialogue", RationalWiki appears not to welcome essays critical of RationalWiki.
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|
- Keeler, Mary; Johnson, Josh; Majumdar, Arun. "Crowdsourced Knowledge: Peril and Promise for Complex Knowledge Systems" (PDF). p. 4. Retrieved 2015-01-17.
- "RationalWiki Main Page". RationalWiki. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
Facts about "RationalWiki"