| Joshua Rozenberg |
(Solicitor, Journalist, Author)
|Born||Joshua Rufus Rozenberg|
30 May 1950
British legal commentator and journalist.
Joshua Rozenberg (born 30 May 1950) is a British legal commentator and journalist.
He attended at Latymer Upper School in Hammersmith and Wadham College, Oxford where he took a law degree. He qualified as a solicitor in 1976, at Dixon Ward solicitors in Richmond, Surrey.
Rozenberg began his career in journalism at the BBC in 1975, where he launched Law in Action on BBC Radio 4 in 1984. At the BBC he worked across all media formats, providing legal commentary on major cases and where legal affairs affected a headline story. In 2000 he joined the Daily Telegraph as Legal Affairs Editor, where he remained until the end of 2008. He also wrote a column for the Evening Standard.
Now a freelance journalist, he writes regular columns for the Law Society Gazette, Law Business Review and Standpoint magazine. In May 2010 he started writing a weekly blog for The Guardian's online law page. On 8 June 2010, he returned to the BBC to present Law in Action, 25 years after starting the radio programme.
Rozenberg holds honorary doctorates in law from the University of Hertfordshire (1999), Nottingham Trent University (2012), the University of Lincoln (2014) and the University of Law (2014). Rozenberg is also an honorary bencher of Gray's Inn, and is accredited as a mediator by the ADR group. He has won the Bar Council's Legal Reporting Award four times. In January 2016, he was made an honorary QC. 
Joshua Rozenberg is married to fellow journalist Melanie Phillips; the couple have two children.
- Rozenberg's blog at The Guardian
- Law column at Standpoint magazine
- Rozenberg at Journalisted
- Law Reports, the former column of Rozenberg at the Daily Telegraph
- ↑ http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/law/article3680701.ece
- ↑ http://www.noelgay.com/html/artist_corporate.php?id=200
- ↑ http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-home/columnistarchive/Joshua%20Rozenberg-columnist-622-archive.do
- ↑ http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2010/05_may/26/rozenberg.shtm
- ↑ http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=45505
- ↑ https://www.gov.uk/government/news/queens-counsel-in-england-wales-2015-to-2016
- ↑ "The multicultural menace, anti-semitism and me", Jackie Ashley meets Melanie Phillips, The Guardian, 6 June 2006
wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here