|Born||Gregory MacLennan Scholey Lauder-Frost|
8 August 1951
|Founder of||Traditional Britain Group|
Gregory Lauder-Frost, (commonly referred to as GLF) is a traditional High Tory and former Conservative Party constituency officer and patron. He was a leading member and officer of the Conservative Monday Club. From 1977 - 1992 he was a member of the conservative Primrose League and from 1989 - 2001 was a Vice-President of the Western Goals Institute. He founded the Traditional Britain Group in 2001 of which he remains a Vice-President, and was a founding committee member of the now defunct Conservative Democratic Alliance.
[[Display born on::8 August 1951| ]]
- The Daily Telegraph, 15th June 2001, where he said “I have been a Conservative all of my adult life”.
- Primrose League Gazette, August 1977, p.16.
- The Monarchist League Newsletter, Spring, 1990, p.2.
- New Statesman & Society magazine, June 7, 1991, front cover and article.
- Document:Enough is Enough: What would Mandela have said?